New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 112065
So nobody else thinks that the head looks ridiculous from this angle???

looks fine, although that pose and sculpt look like a modified / recycled Rhino comiquette

these are obviously not in scale with other 1/4 PFs. seems to be the new trend at SSC. looking at that new behind the scenes video at SSC, these sculpts are tiny in comparison to other true 1/4 scale statues.

I have the green on PO, I was tempted by the red and grey until I saw that video. It is small relatively. I don't think they will have these on display at SDCC either.

^^ Would be odd for a "Premium Format" figure not to be roughly 1/4 scale, as every one I've seen from SSC so far has been.

I think the head looks fine--best of all the new Hulk sculpts IMO. But that seam is a bit glaring at that angle. No way around it with the switch-o-heads on the green one, but they could have removed the seam for the production piece of this one. On the bright side, head should be removable for anyone wanting to pose another statue next to a severed Hulk head :D

recycled_zpsc3a89517.jpg

^^ Would be odd for a "Premium Format" figure not to be roughly 1/4 scale, as every one I've seen from SSC so far has been.

I think the head looks fine--best of all the new Hulk sculpts IMO. But that seam is a bit glaring at that angle. No way around it with the switch-o-heads on the green one, but they could have removed the seam for the production piece of this one. On the bright side, head should be removable for anyone wanting to pose another statue next to a severed Hulk head :D

Black Widow is also on the smaller side, usually they announce the relative scale in the description, they haven't for either. If I remember correctly the original HULK PF is a tad smaller than he should be according to Andy Bergholtz (the sculptor)

still buying the green EX and maybe a grey EX if more xmen aren't on display at con but so far... compared to PFs like Batman Superman Sinestro and others in the screen cap, The new Hulks appear to be on the smaller side.

Capture_zps5259a239.png

because of that screen cap, Sinestro has peaked my interest. Looks awesome.

still buying the green EX and maybe a grey EX if more xmen aren't on display at con but so far... compared to PFs like Batman Superman Sinestro and others in the screen cap, The new Hulks appear to be on the smaller side.

Capture_zps5259a239.png

because of that screen cap, Sinestro has peaked my interest. Looks awesome.

Wow, they do look much smaller than i would have expected

Thor looks pretty badass as well in person.

14113512917_2ac3b01850_o.jpg

then again, all those are prototypes.

Very hard to tell in that shot--probably better to compare him to the 1/6 scale guys or Darth Maul, Jr. above him than the statues closer to the camera--but it looks like it could be equivalent to the previous Hulk. Keep in mind that he is hunched over, and some of the other characters in that shot have tall bases. I wouldn't take a lack of the scale in the item description to mean much. They usually don't mention that from my observations, except to say something along the lines of "Premium Format Scale," which they define as quarter scale.

did you buy Black Widow PF? just curious because next to Scarlet Witch she is noticeably smaller even though in comics she's about couple inches taller (which more often than not means bigger volume / mass)

Last edited:
No, but I've seen pics and they are roughly the same size, indicating they are supposed to be in the same scale. Not every female will be exactly the same height to be considered in scale.

Back