New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your gonna need a bigger house!!! When you posted it was 200 i had already ordered. I saw it said TBD and just figured you had inside info. I wasnt going to wait and miss out either way.
I'm gonna need another job more like! :slap ;) well, past history may repeat itself as it did for the last Grey Hulk but then again....it might not be as low as 200 :(

I'm somewhere in the 20's

Not bad Ink...is that the highest your PO list has ever been since collecting? I was supposed to be cutting back this year and I've done the complete opposite! Plus it doesn't help when your mates are sending you fake ES alerts when eating in a restaurant :lol :lol

Not bad Ink...is that the highest your PO list has ever been since collecting? I was supposed to be cutting back this year and I've done the complete opposite! Plus it doesn't help when your mates are sending you fake ES alerts when eating in a restaurant :lol :lol

Last year was about the same I think. It's hard telling with all of the delays

hulkscaled2_zpse970326d.jpg

Can someone do an apple picture or even another of these type with GH on the right side of Grey Hulk.... I am thinking these two will look great together.... First incarnation Hulk next to Latest Incarnation of Hulks Personality and only a few issues away from his most powerful.

Really think I might change my NRD over from Green to grey.

If I had to buy one I think it would be grey and I would probably go with the regular edition to save some money. With all the fantastic DC premium format preorders I just can't afford that many Marvel pieces and Gladiator Hulk is already coming soon. EEEK!

Can someone do an apple picture or even another of these type with GH on the right side of Grey Hulk.... I am thinking these two will look great together.... First incarnation Hulk next to Latest Incarnation of Hulks Personality and only a few issues away from his most powerful.

Really think I might change my NRD over from Green to grey.

Grey then Gladiator then......Maestro

Then later on a modern full on rage Keown style green Hulk to go between Grey and Gladiator

Hopefully they have the 3 Hulks displayed next to the Gladiator Hulk at SDCC. I really like the sculpt of the Green/Grey better than Gladiator Hulk (especially how the head is better proportioned) but I can't get over the size difference so I still haven't decided whether to keep the GH or go for one of the new ones. I absolutely can't have more than one of the three, fortunately. ;)

1970356_263383487180831_653726318523390483_n.jpg

Wow.......don't remember the last time Sideshow Actually charged my deposit within a few hours of ordering?

Holy ****!!! Where are my gonna put these things?!*
Guess I'll have to rotate my hulks display.

*insert "that's what she said" joke

Wow.......don't remember the last time Sideshow Actually charged my deposit within a few hours of ordering?

Same here, Is this a sign of a nice low ES on the EX??

interesting shout guys...was also charged first thing this morning. Only time this has ever happened was with the Prime 1 Optimus Prime EX pre order...that was taken from my account literally the same time as it was with the Grey Hulk. Other than that its usually taken a full day or two. Could it be to do with a small ES? Possibly although the fact it hasn't sold out yet on the SS website would indicate otherwise :dunno

Hopefully they have the 3 Hulks displayed next to the Gladiator Hulk at SDCC. I really like the sculpt of the Green/Grey better than Gladiator Hulk (especially how the head is better proportioned) but I can't get over the size difference so I still haven't decided whether to keep the GH or go for one of the new ones. I absolutely can't have more than one of the three, fortunately. ;)

1970356_263383487180831_653726318523390483_n.jpg

Planet Hulk ang Grey Hulk look goog together.

Thanks for the photo

Meaningless Speculation time!

I say no more than 1000 ES.

Back