New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lights on the slime blower light up and stay on until turned off. With my trap, I was able to keep the pedal and cord wrapped up neatly and still attached to the belt. I'll try to get a pic added later.

I always wondered, are those 12" Mattel Ghostbusters in scale with say, Hot Toys? And how much do the complete set of 4 goes for? I always wanted some 1/6 Ghostbusters figures.

same scale as all other 1/6th figures. They're a LITTLE cartoony/soft in the sculpt. but it's not a dealbreaker. Fit in just fine, so long as you've got all 4.

Let me explane that.

For a while, I ONLY had Spengler on my shelf with my other 1/6th figures, and he Looked weirdly out of place amongs the hot toys and sideshow pieces.
But once i added the other three, he blended in perfectly, and the team as a whole dosn't look out of place at all.

They Matty figures are a bit large in relation to Hot Toys figures, though they are roughly 1/6 scale. Smaller than the DC Direct figures. I would guess you could pick up a set for around $200 at this point, possibly less since the Big Lots figures were released.

I don't know about yours but mine have the articulations very stiff and my Egon has his head stuck, its very hard to make it turn to the sides or up, My Venkman on the other hand, has his head totally loose. :(

Thanks guys for your replies! No deal breaker on those cartoony sclupts, I have a way of repainting them to look realistic. I guess the whole set looks tempting to me now.

You can get the whole set for $60 assuming you found a Biglots that had both of the two packs in stock.

You can get all 4 Ghostbusters that way, but two of them will have the GB 2 Slime Blowers. You could buy 4 packs for $120 and end up 'bashing all 4 guys, but then you have to modify two of the jumpsuits to correct for the names, and you'll be stuck with 4 nearly worthless Slime Blower figures. But the Ray/Winston packs are probably tough to find at this point (in fact, they all seem tough to find now).

i doubt, there's only a few on ebay, $200 maybe you get just 1 of 4 figures.

good luck.

I always wondered, are those 12" Mattel Ghostbusters in scale with say, Hot Toys? And how much do the complete set of 4 goes for? I always wanted some 1/6 Ghostbusters figures.

Back