New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to biglots, I've now got all 4 ghostbusters in Tan with poto packs... and extra slime throwers.

now i jut need to set about Improving them.

Only here in America would we even be able to fathom the concept of a "Big Lots". Imagining explaining to kids in Somalia that it's a massive air conditioned warehouse where they liquidate all the worthless **** you don't need and no one bought the first time around. :lol

So i still need some help with some figures and props. I still really really need a carded rookie figure and i need a replica ghost trap. If anyone can help me out please, please let me know.

... wow. My local store is now barren. that, was suprisingly fast. i know some of you were asking me to middleman some to you guys, but i am now unable to do so.

So apparently the rookie figure is now showing up at big lots with marshmallow ray figure as well. If anyone spots either of those please, please let me know.

Is anyone who's headed to look for the two 2-packs at Big Lots able to shoot me a PM if they find them for a good price? I'm in Canada, so no Big Lots for me but I'd love to get the 1/6 GB II figures for a decent price. I wouldn't need the packaging or even the bodies to keep shipping costs lower. Just the outfits, gear and accessories. If anyone can help out, shoot me a PM! :hi5:

Is anyone who's headed to look for the two 2-packs at Big Lots able to shoot me a PM if they find them for a good price? I'm in Canada, so no Big Lots for me but I'd love to get the 1/6 GB II figures for a decent price. I wouldn't need the packaging or even the bodies to keep shipping costs lower. Just the outfits, gear and accessories. If anyone can help out, shoot me a PM! :hi5:

I think I'll be going by a BL on Saturday-I'll look.

If any one does happen to pick up a spare Rookie i could do with one i have most of the figures from my subscription but i missed that one.

Im looking forward to the new figures but when i spend a fortune importing them it upsets me that there in discount stores.

Diamond offered a load of DC exclusives but then they canceled them which was a shame as there was Swamp Thing and Death amongst them.

3 Big Lots in my area and none have the Peter/Winston 2-pack. :banghead:

After dragging my feet for a looooong time, I picked up the Venkman and Zeddemore 2-pack off ebay for $50 shipped, finally got them today. And I have to say, while they're obviously not Hot Toys quality, I like them quite a bit.

The sculps are really pretty good, if a little cartoony, and I was very surprised by the proton stream. I was sure it would be rubbery and flimsy, but it's actually hard plastic that you could display for long periods of time without it drooping.

The one downside is that they don't stand for ****. Their packs are too heavy for the weak hip joints and lack of ankle articulation.

I can't wait to grab Egon and Stantz. from the pics, Egon looks really good, but Ray looks atrocious. But hey, that's what the goggles are for.

And stands. Need to grab some stands.

FINALLY!!! I found the Venkman/Zeddemore 2-pack today. It figures that the Big Lots in the ghetto would have a ton of them.

Does the Slime Thrower have any sort of light gimmicks like the Proton Packs?

Also how do we hang the pedal for the ghost trap on the waist?

THis is the way I have my Ghostbusters displayed. Excuse the older pictures....

Back