New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They come with 2 bases, 2 streams but seems like no extra stuff... and they are the same sculpts.

Guaranteed that Matty will use the squished Ray head even though they have, and have released a less distorted one. The RTBY Ray head is much better and yet they still use the original one more often than not. Baffling.

Figure i would post this here since most the fans would be on this section. So i have been wanting to collect these for a while but just kinda got in on them late. I thought I saw someone who had a lot they wanted to sell, so i would prefer that if possible. I would like to buy as many figures at once as possible. I am really looking for the rookie figure and props the most right now. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks

Just a heads up... To anyone that picked up the 12" Ray and Egon 2-pack from Big Lots, the Peter and Winston sets are starting to show up in stores now. I'm going hunting today.

Yeah, I can snag one.

I spotted a winston/venkman two pack but no luck on the ray/egon pack.

One a side note i just finished the ghostbusters videogame for the first time ever. If anyone has an extra rookie figure still moc please, please let me know. I really want to add that guy to the collection. Also i know its a long shot but if anyone has an extra matty ghost trap replica i need one of those as well.

Thanks

I spotted a winston/venkman two pack but no luck on the ray/egon pack.

One a side note i just finished the ghostbusters videogame for the first time ever. If anyone has an extra rookie figure still moc please, please let me know. I really want to add that guy to the collection. Also i know its a long shot but if anyone has an extra matty ghost trap replica i need one of those as well.

Thanks

Do you have a spare winston/peter two pack? I might be willing to trade my spare rookie figure.

Anyone have an extra Peter/Winston 2 pack? Can't find one at any Big Lots near me.

REally? I need to go get 1 or two more just so i can put all the ghostbusters in the SAME uniform .

MY local biglots are FLOODED with the things.

REally? I need to go get 1 or two more just so i can put all the ghostbusters in the SAME uniform .

MY local biglots are FLOODED with the things.

Yup. I hit the jackpot with MOTU and GB the first go around but none of my local stores have gotten ole Venk and Zedd. :(

Back