Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the original art the Death Dealer has glowing red eyes. Will you use red LED for his eyes or just red colour ? And I also would like to know, if this statue will be distributed through Sideshow, as they definitely have the best shipping rates for overseas customers and definitely the better customer support. I ordered one statue directly from ARH and it was a disaster on so many levels

On the original art the Death Dealer has glowing red eyes. Will you use red LED for his eyes or just red colour ? And I also would like to know, if this statue will be distributed through Sideshow, as they definitely have the best shipping rates for overseas customers and definitely the better customer support. I ordered one statue directly from ARH and it was a disaster on so many levels

That is kind of scary to hear - what happened?

No LED red lights are in the plans

As far as direct orders we are constantly improving our methods of shipping.
We also have distribution in Europe though local outlets.
Currently looking into doing a new style of foam for the new Frazatta line of statues too
Will SS carry them? At this time we still do not know any details. Diamond distribution in USA is looking to carry all that we have and we are working closely with them to make it happen

WOW what happened? which statue? do tell :horror

ARH exclusive 10441414_10204174305657591_5103498793400964508_n.jpg

:)

Updates coming up Friday its being shown at the museum in PA
EX ARH direct will most likely be a nameplate

Back