Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all in for this and the Barbarian...Ehrin is killing on both of these sculpts.

We all believe in Ehern!
Going to go to the Studios in July, right before the drive down to SDCC. I hope to take a few photos for you all

Last edited:
I am like a kid at a candy shop with this and the barbarian! Since this is pre-order for July do you have any more pictures to show?

I am like a kid at a candy shop with this and the barbarian! Since this is pre-order for July do you have any more pictures to show?

ARH will be taking them to PA USA for Frazetta approval. We will see pictures that week from the Museum of both statues nearly completed.
They also extended the exclusive license to ARH inc. for one more year making it now 3 years exclusive license.

ARH will be taking them to PA USA for Frazetta approval. We will see pictures that week from the Museum of both statues nearly completed.
They also extended the exclusive license to ARH inc. for one more year making it now 3 years exclusive license.

Wow you guys must be thrilled. Congratulations.

Congratulations Alex, I hope Frazetta line will be a hit:)

which statue are you releasing first? or are you releasing them all at once?

Hi Averone,

In the original barbarian painting the girl is naked. Will she be naked in the statue? I ask this not because I am a perv (actually probably am) but because I have two small kids at home and want to know where I can put this with or withou kids seeing it depending on clothing if girl. Cheers!

They said they were going for 100% likeness to what Frank put down on canvas.

So I guess we get some sweet T&A. I guess I will just have to explain to my son and daughter that is normal relationship between a man and women - women submissively begging at the conquerors feet!

Back