Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, my reply didn't get posted with pic, I found it sifting through Comic Con pics. I have no clue what when or how about this. Wanted to share it....

I am no expert in Frazetta stuff but I like this..looks ok..so if it's not ARH then who made it?:dunno what scale is it?

Will this piece be at NYCC in October?? I am going, curious what ARH is going to show there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Are you sure that's the same statue? The detail seems to be a pretty lacking for a 1/4th scale... Also some things look different. Honestly if that's it I'm a lot less excited :|

I saw this at the show, no its not ARH Studios.
It was a kit, in fact an old kit now in 1:6.

There are no comparisons at all guys.

Our is made for the museum, you should not worry at all

Will this piece be at NYCC in October?? I am going, curious what ARH is going to show there

We have a 30x30 space in NY, all will be shown. We plan to be a big hit in NY again and this year we are bringing with us about 12 statues!

Lets just say with no Sideshow, it will be OUR show!

I saw this at the show, no its not ARH Studios.
It was a kit, in fact an old kit now in 1:6.

There are no comparisons at all guys.

Our is made for the museum, you should not worry at all

Good to hear >< I hope it comes out great, as of the 3 I am looking forward to from ARH (DD, Tarzan and Viking though I'm sketchy on him) I like DD the most (the character at least) :p

Good to hear >< I hope it comes out great, as of the 3 I am looking forward to from ARH (DD, Tarzan and Viking though I'm sketchy on him) I like DD the most (the character at least) :p

DD is going to be amazing when done!
NYCC is going to be a big hit! We will have signing at the show to the first 100 sales at the show.

The Viking was not done, its was like 25% done! I mean there was much work to be done and the base is going to rock. Im sure you will be happy by end results.

NYCC is going to be a big hit! We will have signing at the show to the first 100 sales at the show.

The Viking was not done, its was like 25% done! I mean there was much work to be done and the base is going to rock. Im sure you will be happy by end results.

Yeah I know it wasn't done, but I'd figure more than 25% :p Just not a huge fan of the shifflet brothers work so :< Will see. Wish I could may NYCC :(

We have a 30x30 space in NY, all will be shown. We plan to be a big hit in NY again and this year we are bringing with us about 12 statues!

Lets just say with no Sideshow, it will be OUR show!

We want a list of the statues for NYCC!

Whatcha mean signing? Pre orders or the actual statue? That would be awesome if we could get APs that day!! I will be at NYCC on Thursday. I'm assuming you will be there opening day??

Whatcha mean signing? Pre orders or the actual statue? That would be awesome if we could get APs that day!! I will be at NYCC on Thursday. I'm assuming you will be there opening day??

I mean the family will be there to sign, not sure of what day yet

Back