Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah,but is it fair to compare a 1/5 piece with a 1/4 one price & detail wise?
In regards to the Fury I thought the PJ on the Conan was very poor (just one colour,no shadowing) and the hair on the beast looked horrible on my specimen,especially in the shoulder-upper arms area.+There were air bubbles all over the ape aswell!I sold it.

1/5 or 1/4 scale doesn't matter they both use around the same amount of resin if you compare them

Ehren is doing a nice job on this.

$800+ easy

That's what I'm thinking. DROM, the actual rider was mostly cloth so I could easily see this being more.

Looks great though, looking like a real warhorse, great detail on this license so far.

Arahom might be thinking to double that $1600+:lol

Averone will triple it :pfft:

lol and then theres shipping! :rotfl

yeah why are shipping costs are being kept a secret?..I still have no idea on shipping cost for current statue on order (Gold Athena):dunno last I heard was $150..and ARES would have been $250:dunno

so this would cost $500+ to ship?

Lol guys! Arahom can't give you pricing and shipping quotes til he discusses everything with the factory. I just need to hurry my ass up and finish them.

Arahom might be thinking to double that $1600+:lol

Averone will triple it :pfft:

You think I'm the evil guy out for a quick buck? Lol
No sir, we are going to do everything possible to make this affordable and at the same time to the highest quality and standards possible

Lol guys! Arahom can't give you pricing and shipping quotes til he discusses everything with the factory. I just need to hurry my ass up and finish them.

Exactly!
I actually like that we sell more than 500 of these this time, maybe 1000 at once! Then I can spend money and get the top quality box's I can get.
It's up the sales, and from what I all seeing you have done so far and the reaction we got this may actually be the biggest hit so far.

And yes hurry it up! It's crunch time!!

You think I'm the evil guy out for a quick buck? Lol
No sir, we are going to do everything possible to make this affordable and at the same time to the highest quality and standards possible

sounds promising..but I will wait and see how much shipping costs are for the current releases like Athena-Ares-Conan etc etc only then I will know if I can afford the new Frazetta stuff..

no I don't think you are evil :lol

Back