New Dr. Dooms are on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You forgot to mention the part where people get shot for those shoes. :monkey3

Yea that correct.....Last year someone broke into my house and didn't touch one of my statues......but they took my new jordan slippers.....I was pisssed. I was like if they only knew how much cash they could have made off a 1:2 IM maquette and that doom

I wish the new Dr. Doom PF will have a classic mask like this one for exclusive:

Doctor_Doom_089.jpg

What do you guys think if the new Doctor Doom PF comes with a pair of Infinity Gauntlets as exclusive?

2266818-2266816-ff_16_panel.jpg

2269107-ff16i_here_i_can_build.jpg

Have you guys read the latest Q/A? Sideshow is planning to make all 1:4 scale statues under "Premium Format" whether the piece is fully sculpted or not(mixed fabrics). This is good news since I only collect 1:4 scale and I love Comiquettes as much as the traditional PFs. I wouldn't mind seeing a Dr. Doom 1:4 scale Comiquette if it is fully sculpted!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...hy-no-comiquette-love-for-marquee-characters/

WHY SUCH A FOCUS ON PREMIUM FORMATS LATELY? JOKER, DEADPOOL, AND LOOKS LIKE BATMAN TOO. WHY NO COMIQUETTE LOVE FOR MARQUEE CHARACTERS?
Sunday, April 8, 2012

If your interest in Comiquettes is because of the all-sculpture style, then take heart. You’ll be seeing more stylized sculptures under the Premium Format banner, and labeled as such to keep consistency in scaling. With or without clothing, if they’re 1:4 scale, they’re Premium Format. There are a lot of factors driving this decision, including production costs, sales, and Ask Sideshow trends, but we are prioritizing Premium Format (1:4 scale) over most other sculpture formats.

I wish Sideshow will go with the Jim Lee's version of Doom as they did with the previous PF

This pose will do it for me

2zdt0fk.jpg

This and they have my money. Awesome pose! I love how the cape drapes over the shoulders.

Last edited:
Q.The Future Foundation of Fantastic Four storyline has been a great read for me so far. I really love their white costume designs, especially Dr. Doom. Do you guys have plans of making a Dr. Doom Comiquette based on the Future Foundation design? How about a Fantastic Four vs Diorama with Dr. Doom in the team? Cheers!

The black and white Future Foundation costumes are fantastic indeed. We have plans for Dr. Doom, but first up will be more of a classic interpretation than anything modern storyline based.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...-you-guys-have-plans-of-making-a-dr-doom-com/

I wonder if the new Doom is going to be a Premium Format or a Comiquette. As long as it is going to be 1/4 scale, then I am happy with either format.

I wonder if the new Doom is going to be a Premium Format or a Comiquette. As long as it is going to be 1/4 scale, then I am happy with either format.

Hopefully it'll be all-sculpted. The hood is the one thing on the previous PF that usually turns me off, as not many owners seem to get it to look right, imo.

Hopefully it'll be all-sculpted. The hood is the one thing on the previous PF that usually turns me off, as not many owners seem to get it to look right, imo.

Fully sculpted, 1/4 scale, and standing pose. That's what it's gonna take for me to bite. I have no doubt SSC will pull this off.

Fully sculpted, 1/4 scale, and standing pose. That's what it's gonna take for me to bite. I have no doubt SSC will pull this off.

that will be epic! I hope Pablo Viggiano will be the one sculpting the new Doom with the same design as the first Doom PF but fully sculpting the bad boy this time!

Back