New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem isn't you having an opinion, its you telling people who disagree with it that they are in the wrong; what with telling them to have more patience.

Maybe we don't want to. Maybe we don't want to spend a large chunk of our lives waiting to finish a Doctor Who toy collection.

The problem isn't you having an opinion, its you telling people who disagree with it that they are in the wrong; what with telling them to have more patience.

Maybe we don't want to. Maybe we don't want to spend a large chunk of our lives waiting to finish a Doctor Who toy collection.

This a discussion thread. What the hell else are we supposed to do (while there is nothing else to talk about) except disagree about this, that and the other? :lol

Really? Would you mind pointing out when I did that? Because I don't remember saying anything to that effect. Nor have I ever told anyone that their opinion was wrong on this forum.

What's going on in this thread?

That's what I was thinking.
I have been busy with stuff (still am) so avent been on here as often as I'd like.
Hm, if we get Amy in April / May, then fine. I'm sure all will be good n everyone will say how wonderful it was, and the wait was worth it.
Back to being busy. :lol

Thank you for the understanding there UW54. Patience I got.

But anyway...I too will try and reign it in a little. And despite the fact that we disagree a lot on these boards (this thread especially!) I do not dislike any of you, and I respect my fellow SSF and how folks can express themselves and stick to their guns with it too....even if I disagree with the notion as presented.

Now, bring on AMY!!!

BCS is slower than Enterbay. Seriously, has there ever been a 1:6 company that has taken longer to produce more than 1 figure???

BCS is slower than Enterbay. Seriously, has there ever been a 1:6 company that has taken longer to produce more than 1 figure???

Yes, mine!

DAZZY's DODGY DOCTOR 1:6 DOINGS plc

Here is my 1:6 scale prototype 11, made with my patented and unique "Wrongsize-o-visioN". The figure stands 2.5 inches tall but an amazing 23 inches wide. This is a masterpiece which which will cost £390 U.K. or $610 U.S. + Shipping (A sturdy, adhesive-free, 6x4inch manilla envelope).

Special Features: Legs (2) Arms (2 usually) Heads (2, not an alternative sculpt but just because he's an alien and it's Sci-Fi and so does not need to make sense), garments (made from sturdy and durable tissue paper + sticky tape an coloured in with felt-tipped pens).

Prototype picture: Angle #1
childishwho_zps3fe10e00.jpg

Prototype picture: Angle #2
1b4d3db3-77c0-474e-97a4-14aeba9f0951_zps02b6fc30.jpg

Payments accepted in cash, loose change, bad cheques, alcohol and sex. Pre-Orders being taken now, figure released 4Q 2258 (approx)

Last edited:
The only people that liked river were the show runners.

I liked her okay, but I've never been able to see any chemistry between her and Matt Smith. I just don't think she's attracted to him, and her dialogue is really bad.

I was also kind of annoyed by the time she said in an interview that she thought she was the first woman to actually kiss the doctor. She clearly does not watch the show!

I just saw it.
It looks really off.
Don't know if they changed the sculpt.
I hope I can pick this up cheaper elsewhere!

The sculpt is very different. I wasn't happy with the chubby face before, but I'm not loving what I see now either.

She went from a shocked expression to a thousand yard stare. Hate to be negative, but she doesn't hold a candle to the excellent Matt Smith figure.

Oh my God, people are ripping it to SHREDS on Facebook!

Oh my God, people are ripping it to SHREDS on Facebook!

Yeah, and this is the "final" production model? That has to mean its too late to change anything now.

I'll think long and hard before I actually buy her now. I would have with the chubby prototype face, but this face doesn't look like it's made by the same company who did Matt Smith... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back