New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh OK!
I'm on the fence about this one.
It looks cool and all.
The fact you have to order thru their site is just a pain.
Don't know if they'll fold or go out of business.

So long as this thread continues to help breath life into this line then we can hopefully expect more things to come in the distant future. Time will only tell though

Ahhhh OK!
I'm on the fence about this one.
It looks cool and all.
The fact you have to order thru their site is just a pain.
Don't know if they'll fold or go out of business.

If their products sell out, I think they'll be okay.

But yes, it is a pain to have to order direct, especially since it costs those of us in the US FAR more than waiting for a local distributor. People buying 11 now are paying $100 less than I did.

When all is said and done, that was all quite a fun way to spend stupid o'clock in the morning. Glad my girlfriends off visiiting her parents!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And I thought I was having a cruddy experience, trying to explain to my daughter why Daddy was in a car going crazy over an action figure!!!

Hitting refresh for an hour while your girlfriend asks you why the **** you've woken her at 4am would top that for a poor quality memory.

Enjoy your mickey d's breakfast by the way - they sponsored the olympics, so it really is the breakfast of champions!

I checked back and all three are being proccessed.I got a "order received" mail only for the last one so probably the two get cancelled and the last one is legit.Have you been charged already?is it safe to start spending money or not?

My order finally went through after 28 minutes, had to go back to paypal after the credit card just hung there forever. Paypal went through and I got a receipt and order confirmation, but no voucher yet.

I remain nervous until I get that final confirmation.

Did the same thing to me and i had redue it with paypal. but I just got the order confirmation from bigchief. :clap

What's the order confirmation email like? is it different form the voucher or the order received ones?

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-141.jpg

Is that photoshopped and the real Tardis or is that a 1/6 version?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And I thought I was having a cruddy experience, trying to explain to my daughter why Daddy was in a car going crazy over an action figure!!!

Hitting refresh for an hour while your girlfriend asks you why the **** you've woken her at 4am would top that for a poor quality memory.

Enjoy your mickey d's breakfast by the way - they sponsored the olympics, so it really is the breakfast of champions!

In this case, the breakfast of a dude who was up all night ordering an action man, before setting up for the fourth 4 hour conference call to NY. Do you think I should just set up my lap top in McDs?

As for the TARDIS, it looks like a model. I will have to add a lock to mine. Oh, and I have so got to make the interior, the new one from the show. That's my favorite console room set.

So long as this thread continues to help breath life into this line then we can hopefully expect more things to come in the distant future. Time will only tell though

With all the different sites and publicity following this launch, and how good the figure looks.... I really hope that the figure COMPLETELY sells out today, not just the signature edition. That would show that they were right in their edition size and would support the company for future releases.

It looks great, plenty of people knew about it, so the only thing really holding some folks back is probably the price. I know it was hard for me to pull, but as I buy so seldom, and 10 is my favorite, I went for it. The only other figure I want is a HT Han Solo and a BC Rose Tyler...

I checked back and all three are being proccessed.I got a "order received" mail only for the last one so probably the two get cancelled and the last one is legit.Have you been charged already?is it safe to start spending money or not?

You need to chill out my friend. The FB post by BCS says that anyone ordering more than one by accident will only get charged for the single figure as there was a 'one-per-person' limit.

You paid via PAYPAL yes? There will be a list of the payout amounts and to whom monies went. You could go to your PAYPAL page and see how many charges of £30 were made to go out BCS...it should only be one. That should show you exactly what you have spent. If is not just the one payment, email the lads at BCS explaining what happened and they will put you/it right.

What's the order confirmation email like? is it different form the voucher or the order received ones?

The ORDER CONFIRMATION is the same as the ORDER RECEIVED one. If you got it, you're in! :yess:

The voucher email is your receipt (almost) for the money you have already paid. This £30 amount will then be redeemed against the balance of cost of the figure, once they have it in stock. They will deduct your 'already paid' £30 from the final total. You will not be expected to pay anymore than the due remaining balance and P+P.

Thanks for the answer! It covered all of my questions! I'm nervous because it's my first pre-order. Since I got the order mail and it's all clear I can go to sleep without any troubles. And hey,when you're 15 this is the kind of most serious situations.

I always thought that just being 15 was a serious situation! Long time go fir me, but hey. Everything will be good.

I hope they release pictures of the new Amy soon enough. Please don't pull another Ten and release them close to, in Amy's case, the dispatch date. :p

And hey,when you're 15 this is the kind of most serious situations.
Tell me about it (I turned sixteen last week). ;)

Glad to know I wasn't the only one having problems, but alls well that ends well, sig version ordered, e-mail confirmation received, order #: 4349 :yess:, congrats to everyone who got a figure.

Preordered! Although my heart broke a little when I saw he's due out third quarter. With inevitable delays, I'm guessing he'll be under my Xmas tree this year. Still thrilled to get him though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back