New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
question on the price...

Is this right?
£169.99
(Ex Tax: £141.66)

That's 311.98 £

before overseas shipping... that's 492 USD..

Making Ten more than iron monger... PLEASE tell me that's a typo.

Don't panic! The price is right, it's just that the math bit is unnecessary ;)

He's £169.99 (inc. Value Added Tax) to us in the UK, but overseas don't have to pay VAT so, excluding this, he's only £141.66.

question on the price...

Is this right?
£169.99
(Ex Tax: £141.66)

That's 311.98 £

before overseas shipping... that's 492 USD..

Making Ten more than iron monger... PLEASE tell me that's a typo.

It's £169.99 in the E.U. [that's including 20% V.A.T.] the EX Tax price is excluding the 20% tax, you've added both prices together, you only pay one or the other hope that helps.

Wonder if any U.S. sellers like Big Bad Toy Store will be carrying the regular edition. Shipping from the U.K. is expensive.

Wonder if any U.S. sellers like Big Bad Toy Store will be carrying the regular edition. Shipping from the U.K. is expensive.

It's an exclusive to BC. So unless they bought with multiple accounts I don't see any retailer getting these.

I feel this will certainly need some major futzing inhand, clothes aren't exactly anything to write home about and once again the neck needs lengthening like 11 did, I hope for there second version of 10 they do a sculpted neck, and make it long and accurate to tennants.

You're absolutely right. They should have made the figure look like Iron Man. Then it would look something to write home about. :slap
Dude, it looks spot on in every way. Taloring looks as good as the new Joker to me.

Striped fabric is really tough to work with, I'm glad it looks the way it does. For all we know, any puffy looking things might be illusions.

I checked my paypal and i have been charged 3 times.All of the orders have numbers [4292 is the one i got the email too,while for the other 2 (4080,3929) i didn't) too.They'll probably be cancelled (the 2) but this is a big mess.

BC said that any multiple sales on this owing to errors would be reembursed.

BC said that any multiple sales on this owing to errors would be reembursed.
I know.It's just that this whole situation is a big mess.I hope when i return from school i'll find my money refunded and my one valid order still valid.

I know.It's just that this whole situation is a big mess.I hope when i return from school i'll find my money refunded and my one valid order still valid.

All will be well
meditate.gif

Agreed. Dont worry about it. You'll be fine. You got the 10th Doctor !!! Signed !!!! Result.

Anybody have any idea about how much shipping should cost to the states? Just an estimate.

I'm thinking of getting the regular edition. Do I need to register for a code or will these be available today on their website? Also do they charge your credit card now or when they ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back