New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked pay and then it got cancelled.I got a voucher and a receipt and it said pending so i clicked the pay button again which caused a cancellation.Now i will not touch anything a nd contact big chief.Also,what is the voucher used for?

darth, it's probably because of the weird page loadings, you accidentally ordered 3 times, one is pending. (only 1 order per person is allowed, so the other two canceled) but check with BC. no body HERE can really tell you.

Maybe I'm dumb but I can't find the regular edition on the site. Anyone have a link?

So they are having server issues after saying they will make sure that people ordering will not have any problem?

I was surprised to see that they're still doing the whole voucher thing. For 11 they scrapped that come final payment time and just emailed links to people that ordered.

So they are having server issues after saying they will make sure that people ordering will not have any problem?

I don't think they were really expecting the demand they got, based on the sales of 11. But this is a whole different kettle of fish. Plenty of companies, even the largest in the world, underestimate what a lot of people wanting something can do to a server. :D

They were just relying on the word of their web host and took steps they thought would prevent it. There is never any guarantee.

darth, it's probably because of the weird page loadings, you accidentally ordered 3 times, one is pending. (only 1 order per person is allowed, so the other two canceled) but check with BC. no body HERE can really tell you.
I wrote on their fb wall.I hope they answer soon.

Had regular in cart with firefox.. paying via CC.. it was spinning for 10 mins

Checked in Chrome, tried adding signature to cart and it went through.. tried with paypal and it completed in a second.. received the email confirmations and closed out of firefox.. doesnt look like the regular in firefox ever completed

I don't think they were really expecting the demand they got, based on the sales of 11. But this is a whole different kettle of fish. Plenty of companies, even the largest in the world, underestimate what a lot of people wanting something can do to a server. :D

They were just relying on the word of their web host and took steps they thought would prevent it. There is never any guarantee.

Yes but they knew exactly how many signed up for the preorder so yes they did indeed they did know how much demand there was for 10.

My order finally went through after 28 minutes, had to go back to paypal after the credit card just hung there forever. Paypal went through and I got a receipt and order confirmation, but no voucher yet.

I remain nervous until I get that final confirmation.

Yes but they knew exactly how many signed up for the preorder so yes they did indeed they did know how much demand there was for 10.

I'm not saying they didn't know the demand, just that obviously their web host let them down if they said the site could take X number of visitors and it didn't. It's not just about handling thousands of people coming to your site, it's about handling thousands of people constantly hitting refresh.

In all the excitement, didn't really get to look at the pics...
He looks great. My coat worries are greatly eased.

486133_10152130315656002_572420060_n.jpg

530822_10152130315721002_796354635_n.jpg

545237_10152130315771002_835518307_n.jpg

537114_10152130315836002_2117151596_n.jpg

I added the reg to my cart and I see the sig ed that was in my cart before is still there but I can't get to the checkout!

can anyone help me with a direct link? I still haven't gotten an email from them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back