New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm pissed off. I've been sitting in a car for 45 minutes trying to order on a borrowed laptop (with an incredibly fast connection btw, borrowed at the last minute from my computer genius friend) with my kid next to me playing her ds; and the site has crashed interminably, thrown me out, emptied my basket, and is now refusing to let me pay. I'm giving up and going home.

This is without question the worst consumer experience I have ever had in life.

BC might have pulled off the production of 11 brilliantly but this stinks.

My order for the reg edition finally went through, many refreshes and 50 minutes later...

Im sure the signature version would have sold out in minutes had the site worked. I was struggling for 20 mins along with everyone else

That was an experience. Payment cleared so it should all be good, but it took ages. And involved a lack of email, server loss, frozen screens, no button options, v e r y s l o w connection.. I head out to work in a couple of hours... I will need a coffee.

All in all it reminded me how hard it was getting the SS Jedi Luke back in the day. Fun fun fun!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand finally they take my money.

Yes, I'm really pleased. I know I will love the figure and more importantly so will my child. But come on guys, next time make it a 48 hour window or something. High demand is cool, insanity is not.

Incidentally, I had a few screens going and I accidentally tried to preorder the signature version in my button pressing frenzy (don't ask!). Then I found I had two of the non-sig versions in the cart too. More faffing while I removed the unnecessary ones. But at one point it told me that the sig version was sold out to the tune of -27!!!!!!! So either they're going to cancel some orders or get Tennant to sign more.

I'm now going to drive home and pour myself around a large gin and tonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have a few things to say later....

If it wasn't used, that's a bit of a load off.
With the PayPal confirmed as going through, I am counting on this being a successful transaction.

Sold out at -27 ? Does that mean that 27 went through that will have to be cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back