New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just reload that page, it's only a thank you/confirmation page - the order will have gone through...

I had one in my cart, entered my credit info, and it did the loading circle, but never took me to the next page. Do you think it went through?

I got to the payment made via paypal, but the page confirming the order won't come up. So, I know I've paid the deposit, but now clue if my order went through.

I got a confirmation and voucher code sent to my gmail seconds after I ordered, so I imagine you'd get that shortly.

I ordered one.I got a receipt.The ion my acount page it said it got cancelled.I got a voucher code.I ordred again i got a receipt again and a voucher.what now?

with PayPal if you went through it all and got back to the BC website thank you page you can assume your order went through.. as for credit cards i'm not sure.. i'd imagine you'd have some form of confirmation/security checks...

No page load anymore. And I never did receive an email. So far, no luck on this.

I used paypal.I got 2 receipts,2 vouchers and 2 cancellations.When i went to my acount page it said pending,i clicked to pay and it told me it got cancellled!

Bloody hell. 20 minutes in and my order finally went through. That sucked royal eggs. :lol

Tried to use paypal, page timed out every single time.

Tried to use credit card direct, couldn't get through.

Tried to use hammer. Now need new monitor and keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back