New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-011.jpg

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-021.jpg

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-031.jpg

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-041.jpg

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-051.jpg

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-071.jpg

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-081.jpg

10th-Doctor-50th-Anni-121.jpg

Costume looks spectacular. Love the slenderness of the figure particularly in the pant legs. Hope that makes it through production. All too often suits come out too baggy.

pixletwin, you're not helping their server load by hotlinking their images.

and no, I don't think I was being rash expecting images to be up before an hour before the preorder, but hey.

Anyway, love the photos! the accessories look awesome and the coat looks totally cool!

pixletwin, you're not helping their server load by hotlinking their images.

and no, I don't think I was being rash expecting images to be up before an hour before the preorder, but hey.

Anyway, love the photos! the accessories look awesome and the coat looks totally cool!

:panic::panic::panic:

and yes, you were being rash. Hey ho. :hi5:

The photos look fantastic, though they could do with proofreading their stuff. "Anniersary"? :p

again, with their concern over their serverload, it would be good if you could edit your posts not to hotlink their images, pixletwin. You're helping their server to potentially crash.

and being rash is your opinion. whatever man.

Let's try and keep the sniping at each other until after everything goes pear shaped and the site falls over, shall we? ;)

Simmerdown kittycat, it's a celebration day. Not one for whining about the place.

Yay Toys! 45 minutes :blissy

who was the one worrying about the color or dirtyness of the shoes...do they pass inspection? :lol

So far it looks like they totally nailed Swirly (the tie). The colours look 100% spot on.

Really glad with the one per customer on both editions, too.

My favorite picture is the one where he's adjusting his glasses. So spot on. One of the best sculpts I ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back