New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

was 100% getting this
now I don't think I will be
I really don't like the hair
and the face is not good enough

I'm telling ya, an Amy with her hair tied back (sculpted) would have been much better.

Looks fine (ie about the same as it ever did) to me. :dunno

looks the same
but I never thought it looked very good

How very confusing.

was 100% getting this
now I don't think I will be
I really don't like the hair
and the face is not good enough

Not sure what 100% getting this must mean where you are from. :lol

100% getting this because, even though the head doesn't look 100% as I wish, it's still the best figure out there, and if I feel the need I'll have the head customized. Besides, it'll never look as bad as some of you make out once it's in the Detolf. No studio lights on it, different pose, futzing, .. I feel futzing can do a lot for this sculpt.

100% getting this because, even though the head doesn't look 100% as I wish, it's still the best figure out there, and if I feel the need I'll have the head customized. Besides, it'll never look as bad as some of you make out once it's in the Detolf. No studio lights on it, different pose, futzing, .. I feel futzing can do a lot for this sculpt.

That's pretty much the way I feel. Plus as Calci pointed out, there is always the expansion pack possibility of sculpted hair.

So it was 100% when you thought it didn't look very good.
Now it's 15% now that your opinion hasn't changed?

Weeyurd.

I've signed up for the newsletter, for the 10th doctor. When that day comes, I'm a buyer. :)

Thought about it and I can't really afford her in April with all the pre-orders I have already, I think I'll wait and order her sometime around my birthday in May. Since I don't want a SE anyway that'll work.

Personally loving the real hair, if she had sculpted hair I wouldn't even consider buying her.

Yeah it's odd. I have never liked real hair on a figure. But this time I think it looks good enough.

hello guys got a little question about the signature 11th doctor which is apprently sold out but is stiil up for preorder on big chiefs website,any ideas as to why?? ive paid for my resevation does this mean i may not get 1??

It's listed, but I don't see any order buttons. I think it's sold out.

i see now my mistake and got a little panic on. thank you for the swift reply

Any chance BC could update us on Ten? I was wondering, which suit will we be getting first? I LOVE the blue suit.

Yes. I am ready for the next wave of teasers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back