New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

I don't know why it's not working for you Xeno D: I'm sorry

This was supposed to be the wedding gift for the wife at Christmas.. Oh well.. D';

Anyone's card I can use? Instant payment back at ya. D: I'm desperate.

It's all I have, a Visa with 26 quid.

I'm in the same boat, I use 02 money vouchers( disposable credit card numbers) and the only one I got that has any money on it is just shy of the needed amount to po the figure, I need to verify my card so at the mo I cant top it up so I was relying on the paypal balance to order this guy. :gah:

Wasn't there an option for payment by cheque? Can you do that? If it wasn't 1 per someone could've spotted you... but there's still the regular order version...?

I can't pay with cheques, my low paying job doesn't allow me to get them, I could get the regular but eh.. She kept me for the signed version to go with the rest of her signed stuff.

I had no real problems, apart from getting up before 6am to order, and a bit of a long load getting through the server.

Also it should be noted that this won't cost full posted price to international orders, as vat won't apply to us (at least for those outside the eurozone, not sure about others). For example, my charged deposit was a bit over 4 pounds cheaper (20.83 rather than 25 pounds) because the vat doesn't apply to non-UK customers.

That's also why I love ordering my Who dvd's from amazon uk, same deal.

Also it should be noted that this won't cost full posted price to international orders, as vat won't apply to us. For example, my charged deposit was a bit over 4 pounds cheaper (20.83 rather than 25 pounds) because the vat doesn't apply to non-UK customers.

Yes, that was a pleasant surprise. Means nearly 30 pounds off the total of the figure :rock

And ____ getting up before 6am...I just stayed up all night :lol

What are the odds the signature edition will still be available tomorrow?

:hi5: to the hardcore Aussies :D I was right there on Saturday, glad that the new time was reasonable for me... don't do well with sleep-deprivation. Would've entered my old address by mistake or something.

Yes, that was a pleasant surprise. Means nearly 30 pounds off the total of the figure :rock

And ____ getting up before 6am...I just stayed up all night :lol

Yeah I was hoping it would be the case, and I knew it should be the case, but given that originally they couldn't even get the website running properly, I wasn't counting on it... :lol

But yeah, that should help cover shipping at least for us inty's...

:hi5: to the hardcore Aussies :D I was right there on Saturday, glad that the new time was reasonable for me... don't do well with sleep-deprivation. Would've entered my old address by mistake or something.

Must admit, I had to concentrate extra hard. Hell, I'm still half asleep even now... :lol

Got my signature edition order in. 3am order time here was a bit rude. I am going back to sleep ...

oh, if it's a little cheaper due to no VAT that would make me feel a ton better actually. D:

It should work out to be just below listed price fully shipped for US and Australian and other rest of world (outside eurozone) buyers (169 pounds and change).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back