New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

Revealing the figure in full at the 11th Hour is very fitting and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Oh yeah! Only a few hours to wait.

Sgonnabeahumdinger!

I'm almost more anxious to learn who the US distributors will be. :pray:

I'm more anxious for this than The Wedding of River Song. My two favorite things merged into one object of pure awesomeness. Tomorrow's usually my worst day of the year and it seems a whole lot happier now.

Revealing the figure in full at the 11th Hour is very fitting and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

^ This, very much so. As soon as I get up for work tomorrow morning, I'm heading for the computer. (Graciously put, BTW. :) )

Perfect Time-Lord Timing!!

Nah, perfect Timelord timing would be taking us all to 11/11/1111 at 11:11am and giving us the figure. ;)

Really cool to see this up on the Freaks home page, Dave is da man!:hi5:

Well it's 11:01am and nothing???

Am I too impatient?

Wow it looks really good but £149.99 is quite pricey.
I registered for the pre-order notification anyway.

Looks worryingly good, doesn't it. :D

collagelbimagepage18181.png

collagelbimagepage1841.png

The whole figure feels very natural, and just right for his build. The price is around what I was expecting really considering whats gone into this, and the fact we're not dealing with a big company here.

Absolutely spot on. Amazing figure and a good price.

The quality appears to be f'ing outstanding, here's hoping it translates to the production piece :)

The price is comparable with HT & other high end 1:6 lines which is fair enough....quality doesn't come cheap and these aren't mass produced kiddie toys so tough luck to anyone that doesn't get that.

I think it's a great gesture to donate some of the proceeds from the sales of each signed edition to Children in Need :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Absolutely beautiful figure, but after checking the conversion rate it comes out around $230, a bit rich for my blood I'm afraid. It's definitely a stunner though.

here's hoping it translates to the production piece

Yeah, thats the only worry that I have. Loads of prototypes from all sorts of companies have looked brilliant at first but when the actual item has hit the stores It's been ruined by poor manufacturing. I hope it won't prove the case with this little beauty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back