New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

Here are some pictures I took with my phone.

--

This figure is fantastic, no issues at all. I'll be getting more figures from BCS after seeing this in hand.

:clap

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

Soon.... sooon the doctor will be MINE!! Bwahahahaha!

Here are some pictures I took with my phone.

--

This figure is fantastic, no issues at all. I'll be getting more figures from BCS after seeing this in hand.

:clap

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

Nice to see that Matt put the same effort in from start to finish with the autographs, the only disappointment on an otherwise excellent item, 10/10 for the figure, 4/10 for the autograph.

Nice to see that Matt put the same effort in from start to finish with the autographs, the only disappointment on an otherwise excellent item, 10/10 for the figure, 4/10 for the autograph.

:rotfl:rotfl
That is the laziest signature I've ever seen. Its one step above an X.

I wouldn't call it his signature. His "Mark" would be closer to the..uh...mark.

Glad I didn't pay the extra for it.

Not a happy bunny. Thursday was supposed to bring the talking DALEKS and today, the Doctor. Nada.

Got mine today, if I have two nitpicks to make, it's that the accessories could have been better painted (the paint work on mine was quite sloppy actualy), and that the signature plate could have been nicer...a plastic surround and a self applied shiny sticker just feels a bit cheap really.

The tailoring is very good, the likeness spot on. Complexion maybe could have been a tad better on the head, however I feel the same way about Enterbay's human heads as well, and that's more a personal taste thing rather than an issue per se, so... The box was very nicely done too, and I love that they double boxed it for safe shipping.

As a first effort though, very impressed indeed, and very happy to own Eleven. There's a little room for improvement, but even if all subsequent Doctor releases were only to this standard, I'd still buy without any hesitation.

Last edited:

Oh, and I do feel kind of jipped on the signature too, given that it was shown on Big Chief's website as thus:

11th-Doctor-SE-Preorder-Thumbnail.jpg

But instead we merely got a half-hearted initialing, which is a bit of a cop out for the twenty pounds extra it actually cost.

Oh, and I do feel kind of jipped on the signature too, given that it was shown on Big Chief's website as thus:

11th-Doctor-SE-Preorder-Thumbnail.jpg

But instead we merely got a half-hearted initialing, which is a bit of a cop out for the twenty pounds extra it actually cost.

Agreed. Can't said that I would bother again. But Tom baker ? Grrrr. Weakening.

Mine is stuck in NY customs since Aug 15th. :gah:

Matt's signature is not even a signature. It's his initials... and it's barely even his initials. :lol

He had it in front of him, touched pen to plastic, isn't that what you wanted? Lazy or not, dude had to sign what? 250?

He had it in front of him, touched pen to plastic, isn't that what you wanted? Lazy or not, dude had to sign what? 250?

Stone Cold Steve Austin signed about 250.000 pictures for the limited edition for WWE '13 and he didn't do any half assed.

VWxaP.jpg

I'm fine with the signature, but it's a huge difference with the signed picture I have.

Time, effort, paycheck. Whatever. What I'm saying is in the end he did "sign" them.

*Edit*
Wow, are they official pics from BC pix?

Man those pics look great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back