New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

6840356647_32dec4ca86_z.jpg

6840357089_00f66af7e0_z.jpg

These figures are looking great! :clap :clap

I'm sure Big Chief has considered this already, but if they used Diamond as a north american distributor, their stuff would get in front of every comic shop owner in the US and Canada. Diamond carries other Doctor Who stuff from other companies, and other 12 inch figures, so it seems like a good fit.

Like I said earlier, it looks like Hastings will be getting at least the Matt Smith figure. A buddy of mine works there and told me they will be carrying some. they dont have it up yet but when they do I will add a link to their site.

but for now: gohastings.com
:yess:

They have a US distributor. Not sure who it is yet. BBTS and WhoNA have both said they are carrying the figure as well. I'm sure others will follow now that they have US distribution.

They have a US distributor. Not sure who it is yet. BBTS and WhoNA have both said they are carrying the figure as well. I'm sure others will follow now that they have US distribution.

Too bad, I was hoping SSC would carry them. As the preeminent high end 1/6 distributor it would be a better fit than Diamond or anyone else really.

Too bad, I was hoping SSC would carry them. As the preeminent high end 1/6 distributor it would be a better fit than Diamond or anyone else really.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I am glad that WhoNA is carrying it though. They have inspired loyalty from me.

Looks like, from the FB pics, they're giving us props as well now.

Can't really judge it based on that. :)
But if it's anything like Eleven it will be good!

I'd love a closer look a that... :)

I'd love a closer look a that... :)

Ditto that.

I wanted the brown suit variant of Tennant. But after seeing what appears to be the blue suit variant, I really want it badly. That will look really cool with the over coat.

That's the vinyl figure/statue based on the comic art of Ten.

There's a seperate thread for that which has pics of it.

I don't think that is you know. It looks different to me. Isn't the vinyl one wearing a coat?

Are we talking about the same pic? Shadow was asking about the poster behind the display case. It sure looks like the vinyl Tennant to me - coat and all.

Now inside the display case is the 1:6 Tennant.

Need to see his face before I'll say anything. I hope he has sticky uppy hair and long sideburns from Series 4 & Specials, otherwise he'd look too much like Tennant and not enough like Ten for me to be interested.

Would prefer blue suit + overcoat, but I'd also really like brown suit version with straw cowboy hat, sunglasses and lei. I loved that look, he should have worn that more often. I have a slight hat obsession apparently. :lol

Mystery solved. Apparently thats just one of Marfa Isaman's brilliant customs that is on loan to help set the scene so to speak.

Need to see his face before I'll say anything. I hope he has sticky uppy hair and long sideburns from Series 4 & Specials, otherwise he'd look too much like Tennant and not enough like Ten for me to be interested.

Would prefer blue suit + overcoat, but I'd also really like brown suit version with straw cowboy hat, sunglasses and lei. I loved that look, he should have worn that more often. I have a slight hat obsession apparently. :lol

Agreed. For the headsculpt I would definitely prefer a specials look rather than a series 2/3 style.

Loads of new pics of Amy on there facebook page, she actually looks really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back