New Dead SDCC Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I get real tired of this "brain eating" propaganda.

Zombies, or "the living impaired" as I prefer, do not shamble about, mouths agape looking for human flesh or brains to devour. Sheesh, how offensive can you get? When will we abandon these tired, cruel stereotypes? Go pick up a little book called Frankenstein. A reanimated dead guy who talks, loves and feels sorrow and pain, even more so than the novel's living characters. Educate yourselves! Stop the hate! Together we can cast aside the prejudices and fear to build a new world of love and co-operation. :D

Captain Faramir said:
Ugh I hate zombies! SO gruesome and ugly and gory...bleah! Still, it sure is a finely made line, regardless of my dislike for horror stuff. Sideshow had obviously put a lot of effort into this one!

I admire your good nature... I fell long ago and Zombies ate my brain!

Kabukiman said:
Do I smell a new GEICO commercial? :D

GEICO.com - So easy. this guy can do it:
dr_tongue_dotd_ta312morm.jpg

Well after my trip to the dentist yesterday and the estimate $4000 in bridge work I need. I have just cancelled my dead preorder.

Damn!

Entropy Chicken said:
Ya know, I get real tired of this "brain eating" propaganda.

Zombies, or "the living impaired" as I prefer, do not shamble about, mouths agape looking for human flesh or brains to devour. Sheesh, how offensive can you get? When will we abandon these tired, cruel stereotypes? Go pick up a little book called Frankenstein. A reanimated dead guy who talks, loves and feels sorrow and pain, even more so than the novel's living characters. Educate yourselves! Stop the hate! Together we can cast aside the prejudices and fear to build a new world of love and co-operation. :D

You go girl! Call up MNSNBC and giver hell yo! Maybe if enough of you hairy legged hate machines got up in arms about this, we'd be able to see this offensive line cancelled. I know I personally hate how The Dead line objectifies the living impaired...

0009596.jpg

Anzik Hayes said:
Why haven't we had any dead women?

According to some of the previous posters, they've had plenty of dead women!

Hopefully Peril Unlimited will fill the void and get us some women and maybe even children.

Kabukiman said:
According to some of the previous posters, they've had plenty of dead women!

Hopefully Peril Unlimited will fill the void and get us some women and maybe even children.

Reminds me of a truely offensive shirt I saw a Goth teen guy wearing. I am not easily offended and have worn offensive shirts myself (Tyrannosarus sex, dinos doing Kama Sutra:naughty )
The shirt says "Dead Girls Can't Say No"
:yuck

ragacin said:
Reminds me of a truely offensive shirt I saw a Goth teen guy wearing. I am not easily offended and have worn offensive shirts myself (Tyrannosarus sex, dinos doing Kama Sutra:naughty )

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

It's funny cause it's true

ragacin said:

From the band Cradle of Filth...:monkey3

I was wondering if anyone else was wondering why the lastest figure is still available and if that looks bad for the line? I seriously hope not. But also maybe its a wake up call that we want female or more creative zombies. ;)

I'm hoping SST doesn't cancel the line just because of low sales for one Dead figure. I'm still amazed it didn't sell out. :confused:

ToyBoxer said:
I was wondering if anyone else was wondering why the lastest figure is still available and if that looks bad for the line? I seriously hope not. But also maybe its a wake up call that we want female or more creative zombies. ;)

I'm hoping SST doesn't cancel the line just because of low sales for one Dead figure. I'm still amazed it didn't sell out. :confused:

I think your appraisals are a wee bit premature. Looks like a typical Dead sale to me (baring Dead with an ES of 300). It is number one after all... If it weren't even registering on the top 10, then I would worry.

not an expert here or anything , but the limit of one per customer might be why they are still availible too , i would have bought 2 if i could .

can sideshow please get rid of those stupid annoying twist-ties with this dead figure?

nash said:
can sideshow please get rid of those stupid annoying twist-ties with this dead figure?

Man, I wish everybody would quit using those things for good. There are better ways of securing figures in their packages without having to bind them with wire. A more user-friendly method, at least.

Back