New Dead SDCC Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Dave, first the April Fools joke with Patient Zero now this! You are making it very rough on us Deadophiles (thats different than necrophiles :monkey3 )!!!

Thanks for the clearification Dave. Like I said, I couldn't tell if it was a figure or a movie still or something. It was small enough I thought you might have been able to sneak an actual photo of the figure in. This at least opens up the possibility of what it will be though!

Oh man.....I was fooled......add another name to my vendetta list...:lol

Entropy Chicken said:
Not that I in any way would wish Dusty to join the ranks of the undead. In fact, she'd prolly kick their asses like Cherry in Grindhouse. :D

ROCK ON :rock :rock You are my new favorite Freak... :D

Buttmunch said:
Well today we are going to find out what the mystery exclusive will be. Here is hoping it is indeed a new Dead figure! :duff

Hell yes! I'll drink to that :duff

I dunno folks. Seems like we usually hear from DNAgent by now... I am getting a bit worried that there will be no dead at SDCC this year. :(

pixletwin said:
I dunno folks. Seems like we usually hear from DNAgent by now... I am getting a bit worried that there will be no dead at SDCC this year. :(

Well we didn't hear from him at Halloween when Subject 57 was announced, so I'm not sure he is around anymore. :eek:

Thats true. And the fact that they are keeping that one slot a "mystery" is the only thing that gives me hope.

Back