New Dead SDCC Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Thought the mini-bust was the adult John Connor from the Future War.

The SDCC bust is the Future War Connor.

Dave's pic is just representing the characters that the con exclusives are from because (I'm assuming) he doesn't have official product pics yet. Hence, the Furlong pic of Connor, the screen cap of Darth Sidious, etc. The new Dead figure is probably the only one for which he has a product pic, but it's also the smallest and least discernable (probably at SSC's request).

I think its high time that the Dead have a female join the ranks. If the secret figure is a Dead figure, I want a chick. Anyone else agree?

I agree, but then I've been saying I want a Zombie Girl Scout with large wound in her neck pulling a red wagon with cookies and human heads in it. I'm just glad the Zombies weren't avoided its been a while since the good ol' Doctor has shipped....

Memnoch21 said:
I think its high time that the Dead have a female join the ranks. If the secret figure is a Dead figure, I want a chick. Anyone else agree?

Unless zombie chics have goatees, I wouldn't bet on this one being a female.

The Mike said:
I agree, but then I've been saying I want a Zombie Girl Scout with large wound in her neck pulling a red wagon with cookies and human heads in it. I'm just glad the Zombies weren't avoided its been a while since the good ol' Doctor has shipped....

:rotfl :rotfl You wont do it. you wont. I have to say the visual of that made me laugh rather heartily.

Awesome news. I hope this is true. I had a feeling the other SDCC item would be a dead figure but I was trying not to get my hopes up.

Memnoch21 said:
... Just a thought and all.. but can you imagine if it ended up being a bobblehead Dead? lol

What?!?! I thought thats what is was?

Dont tell me its gonna be another crappy 1/6 figure:monkey4

If it was a bobble head Patient Zero I'm sure some people would buy it. :lol If the head was 1:6 scale and the body proportionately small (for the bobble look) then people would snatch it up in a heart beat to make a custom P0.

Memnoch21 said:

pixletwin said:
Unless zombie chics have goatees, I wouldn't bet on this one being a female.

Since they've been doing an employee likeness for each zombie, maybe the 1st zombie female could bear a striking similarity to our own SS Dusty? Not that I in any way would wish Dusty to join the ranks of the undead. In fact, she'd prolly kick their asses like Cherry in Grindhouse. :D

Hey, who said that was a shot of the next Dead figure? I made that thumbnail from scratch...

land-of-the-dead-zombie-cropped.jpg

Sorry for the confussion :)

I hope the next Dead is a girl too.

D. Martin said:
Hey, who said that was a shot of the next Dead figure? I made that thumbnail from scratch... Sorry for the confussion :)

I hope the next Dead is a girl too.

:lol woops. :eek:

Back