New BTTF Delorean from Diamond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two different ones? I'm only missing the Pt 1 Delorean from my collection, my I may snag the light up one if it is indeed in scale with the others...

And that hat is as good as sold too...

Great Scott! I've been wanting one of these since I was a kid!! :chew

damn - about 6 months ago i sourced all 4 of the sun star ones. they're great, but the interior detail on these (and the lightup feature) is fantastic.

i ordered that license plate too - but flipping forbiddenplanet.com cancelled my order - said they were deleted. don't look deleted to me. bloody liars! last time i order from them.

Looks very similar to the Sun Star BTF2 Delorean that I have ($30 new on ebay). Not sure about scale, though. The lights are cool, I guess.

That's what I thought, I think this is cool but not cooler than the one I have that is actually metal. We shall see.

Hope DST branches into figures too...

I think as far as figures go, they will only continue with their minimates. But stranger (and not as awesome) things have happened.

Personally, I would buy any BTTF figure, no matter what scale. Even if it sucked, I would buy it... probably end up customizing it.

It's about time for some light-up deloreans!! Awesome!

Man, if SS picked up the liscense and give us some more detailed and bigger scaled Deloreans....

I wonder if Diamond Select selling the Marty Jr. hat has anything to do with Miraj Caps being sold out of both their hats.

Looks good but i think the white plastic 'arms' that extend the wheels down look a little cheap. then again with the price tag it has, it does seem well made.

Im still waiting for someone to bring out the Jules Vern train (the time travelling train) seen in BTTF 3!!

Its a shame they've cast those light up parts in transparent with no paint apps at all, as the edges should be silver and the end 'blocks' from the front of the light up part should be a mixture of greyish blue with silver bolted on panels. Will take a little work to get up to display quality... but as a toy?

Damn that's cool

I always wanted to get into collecting those 1:18 cars that are out... maybe one day. So many that I'd get. BTTF, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, Batman......

I think as far as figures go, they will only continue with their minimates. But stranger (and not as awesome) things have happened.
I don't even think we are getting any more Minimates. They already released box sets from each movie and a handful of exclusive 2-packs. Nothing new has been announced in a long time on that front.

Also, I'm hoping that Minimates will fit into the Delorian. By the looks of how the steering wheel fits, this may not be the case, but that will be the factor determining if I buy one or not.

Back