New BTTF Delorean from Diamond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$40?!?! Bought. Without a doubt.

Agreed, I've been looking into getting a 1:18 BTTF 2 version to add to my 1:18 movie car collection, still will, but this thing with working lights is too cool to pass up, especially for only $40 when that's what a 1:18 die cast costs.

sold!!!!!!

IMG_1066.JPG

Last edited:
Is this one diecast? A nice feature of the older one is it is metal, and they did a great job of capturing the look of an actual Delorean. Interior of this looks nicer, but still not enough yet I feel the need to replace.

DST Back to the Future DeLorean

Diamond Select are making DeLorean Time Machines from the first 2 Back to the Future films. They look to be made from the molds of Sun Star's 1:18 scale die cast DeLoreans. They will most likely be made of plastic. Similar to the Star Trek ships, no doubt. But here's the kicker, the coils and headlights LIGHT UP! Yeeee!

I am a huge BTTF fan and these are a dream come true. I only wish they were 1/6 scale, but they are most likely only large enough for their BTTF Minimates.

It looks like they will retail for $40 and will be released in July. I can't wait!

Here's the link:NY Toy Fair DST DeLoreans

Re: DST Back to the Future DeLorean

That's pretty cool, be good if the Flying Delorian had some sort of transparant plastic stand so it could be shown airborne.

Re: DST Back to the Future DeLorean

Hopefully DST will take Aoshima's lead and make a clear stand, as you suggested. Aoshima's original DeLorean kit from Part II had such an "x" shaped stand.

Back