New Bowen Hulk web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get to it eventually, just been super busy with work and legals its making my head spin. I've kinda cut back on orders for a bit, mainly because I dont have the time to check the forums that much to see whats new lol

I'll defiantly post pics when I get this 1:1 into the collection one day. Even if its almost identical to the Legacy version the fact that its 1:1 just puts it on an entirely different level. You will have something truly unique. Anyone can buy the Legacy version, its a great looking piece but no where near the wow factor the Oxmox version will have.

Both you guys are more than welcome to visit when I get it to tell me how "un-cool" it is :wink1:

Also, got Bowens Hulk variant in last night. Gatta say, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. Paint app is fantastic and the size it bigger than I thought it would be. Overall a 10/10....got the regular on order also. I'll post more pics tonight if I can. I only snapped 1 pic with my phone when I opened it last night.

A8050294-3D18-4B3E-948C-4BCCEA555886-1494-00000238043C194A.jpg

Chris

On I don't think it is uncool it is just as an artist I prefer originality. As for coming to see ... I am IN...lol

I just got mine. Phenominal piece. Seriously, one of the very best Hulk collectibles ever made. This is one Hulk piece i would NOT pass on.

I'm waiting for Fedex...right now...Can't wait for it! :impatient:

Just got Hulk! WOW this is really nice! I don't like collecting anything smaller then 1/5 scale or 1/4 scale....But this Hulk is Awesome!

The paint app, and SCULPT! Not a bowen fan, but this hulk is sick!!!

Last edited:
I must admit I wasn't overly impressed with this statue at 1st but looking at the picture above it does actually look really nice.

The only negative I could see maybe is that he could have more muscle tone definition like the other 2...plus his pants are more of a darker violet...otherwise a great piece...I love the other 2 hulks too

Yeah this looks pretty good in the newer pics. However, Chris did you mean for these pics to look like Dreed is going to CAP him in the head.... Plus well

BA8241B4-DF47-4270-ACEA-958BA6092D98-1304-0000012A015B6E1A.jpg

DADDY DADDY!!!!!!

NewGFilms-GodzillaWithSonFalls01.jpg

Oh come on it is funny.... Juvenile... But funny...lol

Last edited:
Back