NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hunter Edition now confirmed for U.S. as well... GameStop now taking reservations:

AVP_360_SELG.jpg

i can't wait for this...not sure i'm gonna get the HUNTER EDITION.

a Lifesize Face Hugger is cool...WEYLAND patch is OK...basically it's $30 more for a facehugger and $10 for the patch.

The regular edition will be $59.99 right ?

You guys think this game will include the TRADEMARK Predator battle cry???

... after Dutch says, "You're one ugly mother effer" .... @ :14

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nZME6eZJF-I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nZME6eZJF-I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If it doesn't...this game will be a TOTAL FAILURE

I just hope enough people play the multiplayer. A lot of games that have really fun multiplayer are ruined because nobody plays on it. Left 4 Dead had crummy muliplayer because everyone played COD 4 or Halo 3 instead.

It has the look and feel of Cameron and McTiernan's worlds combined. As long as we get the motion trackers, pulse rifles etc I'm set. Aliens: Colonial Marines is still coming this year too.

I just hope enough people play the multiplayer. A lot of games that have really fun multiplayer are ruined because nobody plays on it. Left 4 Dead had crummy muliplayer because everyone played COD 4 or Halo 3 instead.

that was my original concern, but there's such a huge fan base, not just from the movies but rebellions remarkable pc games. Now it's on a console, hell I bought an atari jaguar when it first came out just to get the original avp. This is the sequel fans of the pc games have been waiting for.

On a side note I've been waiting for capcom to rerelease the arcade 2D sidescroller on xbl or ps3. Is it too much to ask?

Back