NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking around for info on the web and it taking so long to get a game is because there's some kind of matchmaking bug in the ps3 demo, so they're working on a patch for the demo. No ETA on that as yet though.

I've been looking around for info on the web and it taking so long to get a game is because there's some kind of matchmaking bug in the ps3 demo, so they're working on a patch for the demo. No ETA on that as yet though.

Yeah, I stayed on the PS3 demo for hours and no luck at all getting into the game :(.

Not had one game yet myself. Tried a few times a day since Thursday evening.

For those that had it work, what exactly happens for it to connect? Mine get stuck at 1 player in game waiting for 1 player..It never gets passed that..

For those that had it work, what exactly happens for it to connect? Mine get stuck at 1 player in game waiting for 1 player..It never gets passed that..

For me (on PS3), it sat on that for a while, then would go back to "searching for games." It would go back and forth for a while until eventually I saw other players in the upper right part of the screen.

After your match (if everyone's experience is similar to mine), you lose your party and go back to "searching for games."

newsimg2960107516445.jpg

I didnt think reviews would be out already. I will wait for them all to come out/make up my own mind

For me (on PS3), it sat on that for a while, then would go back to "searching for games." It would go back and forth for a while until eventually I saw other players in the upper right part of the screen.

After your match (if everyone's experience is similar to mine), you lose your party and go back to "searching for games."

Thanks for letting me know. I never get to see players pop up on the upper right part of the screen. Frustrating and I already cancelled my pre-order for this game unless they fix this problem.

Ive had loads of games on ps3 lately, didnt on the first day, but its been fine lately

Ouch to the review, is that for the demo or the full game ?

Have enjoyed what I've played so far, have been winning pretty much every match I've got to play now I've gotten used to it.

Is incredibly easy to dominate as a marine though and suprisingly they survive very high falls with no damage.

Not a fan of the having to hold a button to pick up or use stim's though I just want to tap it and have it work.

Back