New 3D Star Wars Rumor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3D = cheap trick that ruins movies (and your eyes) in most cases...

I wanna make cool movies like a Star Wars fanfilm, and I'll just feel like it was more suckish when I can't make it 3D....

perfectionism is like a disease that doesn't spread!

Just do it the good ol' way Lucas (or whichever other idiot is calling the shots for starwars... he reminds me of another George which recently left office... he wouldn't think for himself and just stamped his approval on everything), where the movie is two dimensional, release it in 3D for like a week in IMAX if you have to, but keep it 2D for the most part...

I can't see where making them 3D is going to look that great. It's different when films are made for 3D, but to take an old movie and turn it 3D, well, I don't know.

Alot of the 3D movies they have made so far haven't impressed me that much.

I can't see where making them 3D is going to look that great. It's different when films are made for 3D, but to take an old movie and turn it 3D, well, I don't know.

Alot of the 3D movies they have made so far haven't impressed me that much.

Not made for 3D? I am sure Lucas will claim he always meant these to be in 3D, but the technology had not caught up yet.

Yup, that's right, I just necro'd a 2 year old thread.

Wait til you see the changes in store for the 3 D release, lots of light sabers coming at you. :(

Not made for 3D? I am sure Lucas will claim he always meant these to be in 3D, but the technology had not caught up yet.

Yup, that's right, I just necro'd a 2 year old thread.

Wait til you see the changes in store for the 3 D release, lots of light sabers coming at you. :(

Old thread, however a relevant topic. Lucas should definitely go ahead with a new Star Wars trilogy based off of the Old Republic. Perhaps a young Yoda. That way he can use a fresh story-line. Filmed in 3D ofcourse with Cameron's 3D cameras.

I'd love to see the SW universe expand with new films. If Lucas isn't up for it, let some of his many talented and brilliant co-workers do it!!!! It's time to move forward, and stop moving backward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back