New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my favorites of the ones i have so far...still looking for hulk and capt. america...

007-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

004.jpg

025.jpg

051.jpg

Last edited:
I saw these at TRU for $7.99 and at Target for a whopping $10.99!

That I couldn't believe...

I saw these at TRU for $7.99 and at Target for a whopping $10.99!

That I couldn't believe...

Not digging the IM above, and for those prices this might not be worth me picking up a few choice characters.

Finally saw the Wolvie line and I'm not all that impressed....will probably pick up the Iron Men and the Secret Wars line for nostalga's sake.

Well did some hunting today since I wanna get Deadpool but came up empty handed. Like I said before TRU has them for 7.99, but I also saw the Mejiers has them for the same price, Walmart had them for 8.44 and Target didnt even have a spot for them.

Didnt check TRU today since Ill be there tomrrow for work so Ill check then.

Why couldn't they give the Wolverine's two fist hands with claws? Only one who has both is the movie Wolverine with jacket.

I think Hasbro needs to reevaluate their market and realize that these prices, in this economy, will kill man new lines. As it is, I'm only picking up 1 at a time and being very selective where as if they were $4.99 then I'd be picking them up faster and more of them.

Some of these are looking pretty cool so far. Does anyone if they really discontinued the 6inch Marvel Legends line for good? :(

Correction to my previous post about the price at Target. The figures are only $7.99 not $10.99. They put them on the Iron Man movie figure pegs and still haven't bothered to change the tag for the new figures. I went and scanned them to double check the price.

I've got almost the entire first wave of these and I absolutely love them. Remind me a great deal of the 25th Anni Joes; if you like those, you will ptobably like these as well.

I'm currently figuring out which Marvel Legends figures are compatibly scaled with these; thus far it's more than you'd think (for example, Wendigo and Sasquatch are really close to being the right relative size, as are all the ToyBiz made Build-a-Figures).

here goes the three that i have so far. im thinking about getting one of the comic wolverines now. i wanted punisher but his ugo head is a turn off, but deadpool keeps eluding me still.

201_0200.jpg

Some of these are looking pretty cool so far. Does anyone if they really discontinued the 6inch Marvel Legends line for good? :(
We won't be seeing any MLs in 2009 (probably not even the rest of the two-packs they showed last year). I think we are supposed to get some 6" stuff in the Spidey and Iron Man lines; supposedly we'll be getting a comic version Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo and Hulkbuster IM. (I'm going to bet Titanium Man at the very least will be more to scale with MU, since he's a huge character and I expect nothing larger than the movie Iron Monger.)

No photos yet though.

In any case, 1:18 is the future of mass market toys....

Back