New 3 3/4 Inch Marvel Universe Line...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been actively looking for these and haven't found one....I went to TRU, Wally World, Target nothing.....:(

For some reason the Wolverine movie figures look more solid and better quality than the Marvel universe figures, which do look a bit cheap. I do plan to pick up a few of the wolverine comic series figures.
I have the brown and tan Wolverine: Origins figure and the Marvel Universe figure and I think the Marvel Universe Wolverine is much better. The Origins figure seems like something you would get out of a cereal box. Maybe it's the little skinny legs, I'm not sure.

It's hard to tell in the photo but the tan of the legs is not the same as the chest and head.
2wolvie.jpg

Gambit's legs are the absolute worst:banghead Can't get any real good poses with these little guys.I thought the ankles would at least be articulated. I think I'll just pick up Spidey and black/grey Wolvie and I'm done for whats out now. I'd like Sabretooth too, but I'm still undecided since he doesn't have the 90's costume I liked.
cf92524d9e2bcfd77025207b611475966efc6ac.JPG

picked up comic deadpool at tru today but passed on all the other origin figures. i had been wanting the brown and tan wolverine but i really don't like that wolverine's claws are not sculpted individually and that they have the plastic between them. all the ones i saw looked really bad b/c there was a lot of paint slop on the space in between the claws. wish they had done them the way they did the marvel universe black and grey wolverine's claws though.

Picked up Silver Surfer.. it's a nice figure but the articulation for him sucks. Also almost got Green Goblin but put him back for another day. Overall I like the line but will be choosy about which characters and versions I pick up.

Picked up Spidey, DD, Iron Man, Punisher, and Wolverine from the Orgins line.

The only one that I think kinda sucks is the Punisher. The rest look pretty good.

picked up a few on my lunch break, ended up getting comic gambit and logan, plus iron man (red/golD). these figures look alright but nothing all to great. I do want to pick up deadpool though and nick when he comes out. i had wanted punisher as well but he looked horrid.

I finally saw those marvel universe, they look horrible. Hulk looks decent but easy to pass. The Wolverine Origins seems like its better sculpted then the Marvel Universe. But if you guys find Deadpool, get him. He's worth picking up.

I've only seen these once and the selection was pretty slim. I'll snag key Avengers and maybe the Silver Surfer.

Back