Statue New, 2017 Chewbacca Premium Format ( ESB ??? )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New, 2017 Chewbacca Premium Format???

Did he just come out of a hatch? So now he's standing on top of the Falcon? LOL!

Can't wait to see the "all new" Vader PF. It'll be the same pose on the same base. Except that on the new one, his head has a new sculpt that looks straight up. :lol & it'll be $800.

This is an absolute joke of a release

Sideshow should definitely be asked about this, I'm all in for a new Chewie PF, but don't reuse the same sculpt of the last one, say its "new" and up the price. That is a slap in the face to your loyal customers.

And they didn't even think of a way to hide the seam on his right shoulder. SS getting lazy on starwars huh..

I wish another company would step up to the plate and not treat loyal customers like fricken idiots.

79ce0a3b5ec6a1358791ce9fb220e217.gif

Edit: My general feeling for SS right now. Probably pushing the limit for rules on this board, but SS is pushing me.

Especially when the first one is far superior to this. I can understand Han bc the old one really needed an update but the OG Chewie is perfect.

Not to mention they pretty much reused the sculpt, added a different base and are charging their customers an extra 200 bucks. It is ****** business decisions. This thing should rot in their warehouse on principle alone.

Not to mention they pretty much reused the sculpt, added a different base and are charging their customers an extra 200 bucks. It is ****** business decisions. This thing should rot in their warehouse on principle alone.

well said.

This could have been great if they'd gone for a true ESB Chewie and included him carrying the disassembled 3P0 in a net on his back. Also would have justified the price increase, though they would have probably charged for the full price two characters in that case...

Back