Premium Format Batwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bw2.jpg

Batwoman exclusive, here she is...(for some reason the solo pic is showing up sideways)...

Attachments

• IMG_3325.JPG
    IMG_3325.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_3324.JPG
    IMG_3324.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 166
Did this piece just squeak by the fanbase without even the briefest of fanfare? I find it actually one of the nicer pieces from the Batman universe too.

I like whenever a items ships, the thread starts dying down.

Mine looks good btw. She’s the first female statue I have and looks pretty damn good.

I like whenever a items ships, the thread starts dying down.

Mine looks good btw. She’s the first female statue I have and looks pretty damn good.
Amazing! I'm the opposite, I only have a single male statue. Lol.

I can't wait for this beauty.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Seems like another example of a great piece from SS that will be largely ignored when people bring up how much SS sucks/lost their touch, etc. And especially ignored when people complain about how SS does the same 5 characters over and over. Maybe if you supported the more obscure characters, they might continue to make them...?

Love this piece.

Hoping I can get enough cash together from Christmas to pick her up

Would love to get her to go with my original Batman PF (Still kicking myself for not getting Huntress)

Neil

Love this piece.

Hoping I can get enough cash together from Christmas to pick her up

Would love to get her to go with my original Batman PF (Still kicking myself for not getting Huntress)

Neil

maybe Santa will come through....it is a sweet piece and adding Huntress would be killer.

maybe Santa will come through....it is a sweet piece and adding Huntress would be killer.

Ha ha I'm hoping

Will have to be from a UK seller this time as the shipping & Customs for me now means it's cheaper to by non-EX in the UK

Yeah I would kill for Huntress...I just waited too long to get her & she sold out

Not sure I'll ever forgive myself...especially since secondary prices (& Ebay sellers) are asking too much for me to justify along with Batwoman

Neil

Did this piece just squeak by the fanbase without even the briefest of fanfare? I find it actually one of the nicer pieces from the Batman universe too.

seems to be the case on at least a few DC pieces.Not many in hand pics.

as always nice photos risingstar.She looks excellent..

Back