Statue New, 2017 Chewbacca Premium Format ( ESB ??? )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This could have been great if they'd gone for a true ESB Chewie and included him carrying the disassembled 3P0 in a net on his back. Also would have justified the price increase, though they would have probably charged for the full price two characters in that case...

that would have been awesome. I have the GG version which I love to this day.

Can we get a new Chewie PF from TLJ?? The EX has to be him holding a barbecued Porg LOL!!

Regret not getting the 1st PF Chewie at the time. Maybe the 2nd release will free the market up some.

I love my OG Chewie (who is ESB based) and I love that SS actually made the new one ANH based. Plenty to go around for collectors.

side-by-side pics on fb.

I am surprised by how much I like the new one. better paint and he stands taller. not enough for me to sell my original but if a great deal materializes I will end up with both.

The pose is similar but there are differences in the sculpts.

Shared from Dan DynamicMenace-

Overall I prefer the original ESB version (especially the EX) but I am very happy how this ANH version turned out! The paint work is great and accurate, the pose is slightly different enough to differentiate itself and the base is very cool. If I had more space I'd love to own both but if I had to own one I'd choose the EX original.

Back