New 12" Ghosbusters Pics from SDCC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will go after these and mix them with the Spenser Sculpts. That was my plan from the get.

I am hoping they keep it to $60.

^" fogires:

picture.php

If somebody can rotate the next pics...
sorry!
I'm on a rush!!
:lol

picture.php

picture.php

Egon looks so-so

picture.php

Ray sucks!!

picture.php

picture.php

But the gear and outfit look great for the most part...
I'll try to get better pics today

Off to SDCC!!!

Packs and great look really good... so do these light up? And is the price $80?

Hmmm... with the possibility of a Vader for me, spending $320 on 4 figures that will need about another $75 each to upgrade may not be feasible.

Sure Egon looks more like Al Pacino (Hoo-Ahh!) and Ray looks more like Richard Nixon (I am NOT a crook!), but the gear all looks GREAT! Suits look passable with some 'weathering'...Boots and gloves/hands will need to be replaced...and with Spenser STELLAR resculpts, this set will look GREAT once completed. Whatever the cost to purchase/update/accessorize, I'm IN! These 4 figures are grail figures for me! :rock

yeha im getting these aswel, but again i really hate the ray headsculpt. i gota agree, its got more nixon than aykroyd in there. also, i dont knw wat it is, buttheres something about the uniform i dont like, i guess i jst used to looking at some of the cool dragon flight suits that have been used for gb customs that have working pockets etc. plus the belts on these look plastic. im a sucka for as much detail as poss, fabric belts, leather boots etc.

what u guys think of the 6" ray thats on display? he looks different to me than the early proto pics.

Yea, the gear looks great! But those faces, especially Ray, UGH! These are supposed to be $60? I think that's a little too much. $30 would be perfect, and I'd even go up to $40. I'd want at the very least one of them though!

Sure Egon looks more like Al Pacino (Hoo-Ahh!) and Ray looks more like Richard Nixon (I am NOT a crook!), but the gear all looks GREAT! Suits look passable with some 'weathering'...Boots and gloves/hands will need to be replaced...and with Spenser STELLAR resculpts, this set will look GREAT once completed. Whatever the cost to purchase/update/accessorize, I'm IN! These 4 figures are grail figures for me! :rock

:confused:

Yeah sorry, but Egon looks like Egon and Ray like Ray. It's the crappy paint job that needs touching up. The uniforms and packs and equipment look top notch, better than anything I've seen produced so far for them in this scale. I'm still hoping that the packs light up.

The hands look great, but the boots need replacing, and from the look of everything else it should be more than satisfactory. Who is this Spenser I keep reading about?

they look cartoony.

yeah ithought the same thing. the so called ray sculpt is awful imo. i say 'so called ray' because im confused how there passing that off as dan aykroyd? it looks bugger all like him to me, i dntthink its jst the paint job, its the sculpt. spensers are FAR superior and we have only seen WIP versions ofhis!!

but yeah they look to cartoony, altho it is mattel so im not too suprised to be honest, id have only expected movie style likenesses is sideshow hot toys or even neca did them.

Quick tidbits
they are supposed to be $60.00 not $80.00
Packs supposedly light up, but they didn't show them lit...
HS are too toyish... I'll definetely replace them with Spenser's heads...
But gear is pretty awesome!

They look a little cartoony, but this is the barbie company, it is to be expected of them. However they still look cool enough to buy, plus accessories are FREAKIN SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back