New 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocked that they gave you the FULL refund, but that's great!

Not shocked at all. I'm sure sideshow does not expect customers to pay a grand for shipping a bust that cost $1199.

Would be shocked if they kept the NRD.

Sorry to hear about the bad news Yautja. Hope you have a bit more luck on your next purchase.

$1,000 postage to Australia should be a full rate anyone got from FedEx. Try input dimension of the Berserker box to FedEx website and you should get a similar rate. So, does that mean SS is not getting discount from FedEx anymore?...hell if it's like that collecting ex pieces will be a pain.

Fed x is saying its to big. So sideshow needs to use another courier.
Only for this item I hope

Fed x is saying its to big. So sideshow needs to use another courier.
Only for this item I hope

Fedex wont post this, it's simply too big!
the quote I got was from a different freight company, don't know who it was to be honest, all I know is they wanted nearly $1200.00 to have it shipped with SIDESHOW willing to give me a $100 discount if I went ahead with the shipping :slap

Last edited:
Fedex wont post this, it's simply to big!
the quote I got was from a different freight company, don't know who it was to be honest, all I know is they wanted nearly $1200.00 to have it shipped with SIDESHOW willing to give me a $100 discount if I went ahead with the shipping :slap

Think you're better off ordering from a local dealer. :lecture

Fedex wont post this, it's simply to big!

Its ridiculous. I think if you really want it Pop Culcha is the way to go

Fedex wont post this, it's simply too big!

That's very expensive. I mean, c'mon, really..:slap

Cancelled....and re-ordered locally. Losing my rewards is about the price difference.

Sideshow was great and gave me a full refund.

How much did you end up paying for it here in Australia ?

there a few local dealers selling it for around $1500.00 don't know why when the Aussie dollar has been higher than the U.S dollar :horror

I paid just under $1500 for it. Hopefully they won't change the price and this gets shipped by a cheaper method.
It costs more than SS retail because despite local retailers getting it at a discount it probably cops $300 in import duty on top of $200 in shipping plus their cut to make a profit.

Opinion needed...is the general understanding of the versions that the special is not only supervised, but an original paint scheme that sano himself designed, and that the normal black version is the basic alien statue color scheme?
I ordered the normal version with the idea that it is more faithful to the original color, though the version by sano, is in fact, more complex.
Am I understanding it right?
Especially anyone who has the 1/3 busts please chime in.

I asked yumiko, but her answer was kinda vague

Opinion needed...is the general understanding of the versions that the special is not only supervised, but an original paint scheme that sano himself designed, and that the normal black version is the basic alien statue color scheme?
I ordered the normal version with the idea that it is more faithful to the original color, though the version by sano, is in fact, more complex.
Am I understanding it right?
Especially anyone who has the 1/3 busts please chime in.

I asked yumiko, but her answer was kinda vague

Think u got the wrong thread :lecture

Glad to see that Sideshow is improving over the years.

Yup. Pretty soon we'll end up with unpainted life-size busts, PFs, statues, dios so that one can paint them according to their own perspective thus eliminating the need for a QC or a whining discussion board. Oh yeah and there will be a justified increase in the prices as well.
Yaaay.....not!! :mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

Back