New 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to Gatornl for the picture which was originally posted on SF.
attachment-1-1.jpg

Re: New 1:1 Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

It was at a SS distributors stand.

hmmm... not bad, but would love to see some higher res photos. But what is with Sideshow and making all the Predators merchandise looking UP!? :gah: Do they think we are all displaying these on a the floor? :cuckoo: A 7+ft tall creature does NOT look up at things (especially nothing showed in the movie)! I would much rather had this looking straight out (like the Wolf bust) to better show his crest. :tap

Last edited:
hmmm... not bad, but would love to see some higher res photos. But what is with Sideshow and making all the Predators merchandise looking UP!? :gah: Do they think we are all displaying these on a the floor? :cuckoo: A 7+ft tall creature does NOT look up things (especially nothing showed in the movie)! I would much rather had this looking straight out (like the Wolf bust) to better show his crest. :tap
Exactly what I was thinking, it still looks badass though.

holy crap, that thing is HUUUUGE!!!!!!. No interest unless i get a load of cash out of nowhere, but thats gotta be at least $1250 and take up almost as much room as the Predalien.

Not a big fan of the unmasked thing.

I think it would look great with the mask on, seriously.

A 7+ft tall creature does NOT look up at things (especially nothing showed in the movie)!
the scene where Berserker is leaning forward with his head raised while he roars at Classic (and after his decapitation he roars upwards).. or, the Scene where Berserker is on the floor after having his mask took off by the axe when hes looking up at Royce.

The only 3 times we seen Berserker without his mask he was "looking up" so this makes sense 100%.

Last edited:
would be so much cooler if they made it so the Bio could fit on top for an alternate display.

^ His point is that you can't see the main parts of the bust as good if it's looking far up.
I understood the point. But the post it was a hard read once it started taking on a rantish why why why makes no sense tone. Didnt seem fair given the things i replied with.

I dont even like the bust though. It still doesnt look 1:1 and id prefer it to have the Bio on as i dont think they have nailed the face. Or ever properly could.

Back