New 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why the head has to be so dry. It's eleven hundred dollars, right? They couldn't gloss it up a bit for that price?

..and the glass eyes.

I wonder if it would have been better if they went with the P1 display option minus the stand and added glass eyes.

Yes I agree with you,I didn't like the display when I first saw it...
it just makes it bigger.
without the display it would have looked so perfect next to the P1 bust...
And why didn't they just added glass eyes???:slap

Yeah, it needed the base or to have a bit more torso. Cutting it off at the chest would make it suck as it would have 20 half-dreads.

The lack of glass eyes and glossy skin has stopped me pulling my trigger on this at the moment. I am getting it but once a few start popping up in my own country is when i will pounce. And of course, i will be waiting with some gloss to do it myself :(.

Got it today, HUGE! Everyone's comments are pretty much spot on (non gloss, painted eyes, etc.), but I gotta say I love the display as a whole. I LOVE the expression on his face. I think the paint job could be a bit better, and why are they making this stuff so damn heavy?

The P1 bust wan't that heavy for it's size, I know it's not as big as this but it was a good weight for how big it was. This thing is heavy, the Predalien bust is 65 pounds.

The expression on this thing is fantastic!

Got it today, HUGE! Everyone's comments are pretty much spot on (non gloss, painted eyes, etc.), but I gotta say I love the display as a whole. I LOVE the expression on his face. I think the paint job could be a bit better, and why are they making this stuff so damn heavy?

Just do your own clear glossing on him.its simple,since sideshow so lazy to do it

just glossing him doesn't save the paint app from being dull. It works with the Predalien cause Aliens are so slimey and wet looking. The only thing I would gloss on this is the mouth if it already isn't. After looking at the real screen used prop, there are only a couple small things that SS should have changed to make this piece look a lot better. They should've given him acrylic eyes, weather his teeth, gloss the mouth area, and take away all those ugly poke e dots that they used all over the sides of the mouth.

To be honest, the paint is just a little bit too simple for me and I will most likely redo parts of this bust and I think it could be punched up quite a bit. I do agree that just glossing it won't fix it.

where would the long ass dreads go if it were only the size of the P1?

Instead of the stand they should have made a bigger torso.
it's so heavy cause the weight is only in the base...the rest is allow.

My Berserker Predator Life-Sized Bust came to me broken!!!!!!!!!!
:( :monkey2 How do Sideshow take care of returns on Life-Sized Busts?

The Monster,
Nick

One of the Silver tips is broken off of one of the Predators dredlocks that is fixed to the head. :( :monkey2

Nick

and to top it all off my broken bust is a VERY LOW number #0038 of 1250!
:( :monkey2

Nick

Still waiting to hear back from Sideshow Collectibles on how they want to take care of my broken Berserker Predator 1:1 Bust. Anyway here are the pics. :( :monkey2

View attachment 42246

View attachment 42247

The Monster,
Nick

They still haven't responded to you? That's ridiculous.

..and those dreads look very yummy.

Yes, Sideshow Collectibles did respond right away. They told me to take pics of the damage. Pics were sent in to Sideshow Collectibles, Those are the pics posted above. Just waiting to hear back from Sideshow Collectibles on the next step.

The Monster,
Nick

Back