New 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust revealed in German Toyfair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id love for somebody to get a defective one of these - then have to " destroy it " to show sideshow before they get a replacement. But by destroy i only mean bash the face off it just enough so you can get the Sideshow Berserker mask on it >_>

Id much prefer the bio'd look but im just going to have to keep the Bio beside it in display as i do not have the heart to destroy anything

Thanks ill try it out on him and hope I don't mess it up!

Try it on a lil spot jus to see how it comes out first..i used a foam brush & 1 inch sofy brush...when i did the predalien i did the whole thing except for the acrylic dome & dreads...give me your email and i send you pics of it.

I like it alot..........not enough room for one in my crib. The eyes look scary az hell. Congrat and thanks for sharing this baby with us.

and so I get an e-mail from SIDESHOW that states postage for the 1:1 Berserker Predator will cost around $1100.00US to post to Australia!!!
I just laughed, how can these people seriously think I would agree to pay that sort of money for postage!!!
I replied by stating "you can cancel my order" theres no way I would even cosider paying such amount.
I asked for a shipping quote twice but they could not provide info on that piece they simply did not have the bust in stock at the time but the thing that gets me, Sideshow have sold a number of 1:1 busts in the past & they should know an approximate price for posting out to international destinations, surely they can state on their website somthing like:
this item will cost around $1000 to post to international destiantions.
that way people know if they should order the piece or not, so now I am expecting them to say you will lose the initial (non refundable) deposit you gave on this piece, which will make me real mad!!!!
will keep you guys updated!

Id love for somebody to get a defective one of these - then have to " destroy it " to show sideshow before they get a replacement. But by destroy i only mean bash the face off it just enough so you can get the Sideshow Berserker mask on it >_>

Id much prefer the bio'd look but im just going to have to keep the Bio beside it in display as i do not have the heart to destroy anything

I actually think the bio would be too small to fit over the size of the head.

I had the wolf bust and bio and there was no way it would have fit.

picture.php

and so I get an e-mail from SIDESHOW that states postage for the 1:1 Berserker Predator will cost around $1100.00US to post to Australia!!!
I just laughed, how can these people seriously think I would agree to pay that sort of money for postage!!!
I replied by stating "you can cancel my order" theres no way I would even cosider paying such amount.
I asked for a shipping quote twice but they could not provide info on that piece they simply did not have the bust in stock at the time but the thing that gets me, Sideshow have sold a number of 1:1 busts in the past & they should know an approximate price for posting out to international destinations, surely they can state on their website somthing like:
this item will cost around $1000 to post to international destiantions.
that way people know if they should order the piece or not, so now I am expecting them to say you will lose the initial (non refundable) deposit you gave on this piece, which will make me real mad!!!!
will keep you guys updated!

That must be a mistake, I got the Predalien bust for $220 shipping to Australia and the box on that would have to be bigger than this. I have this on Flex so it would be good to have the ship price sorted before SS has my money for 6 months :gah:

I actually think the bio would be too small to fit over the size of the head.

I had the wolf bust and bio and there was no way it would have fit.

hopefully they make a Berserker LSB with Bio, his mug is a little too ugly for me. It looks like a Kothoga mutant mixed with seeds from a tomatoe.

That must be a mistake, I got the Predalien bust for $220 shipping to Australia and the box on that would have to be bigger than this. I have this on Flex so it would be good to have the ship price sorted before SS has my money for 6 months :gah:

I have a hard time believing it would only cost $220 to ship that far when it costs $140 to ship within the same state. SS must have lost money shipping it for that much. $1,000 seems right for something so big. I've shipped a Pred head to Aus before, and the cheapest I could find was like $700-800 and that was a very light piece compared to this big ass thing.

Nah, that's not true on shipping needing to be super high for internationals.

I was quoted $220 for the predalien bust and paid $220 to ship my Vader bust.

I think this berserker would be around $300 tops for internationals.

Hopefully the person you spoke to got it wrong.

because the ship so many items to overseas destinations they get a big discount from Fedex, a discount they can pass onto the customer, thats people like us.
I only paid $65.00US to have a 1:1 mask posted all the way to Australia, yet a 1:1 mask purchased from e-bay was well over $150US posted from the U.S.
Anyways here the e-mail I got from SIDESHOW this morning, it's a real bummer cause I really wanted this thing!!!

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your order with Sideshow Collectibles.

We are currently processing the final payments for the 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust and I wanted to send you a ship quote before we proceed with your order. Due to the extremely large size of this product it cannot be shipped by FedEx but instead by a freight company. This will result in the price of the freight being on the costly side and I do not want you to be unpleasantly surprised. The cost to ship the 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust to you will be approximately $1,084.30 for a total of $1,293.54 on your final payment– this is minus the deposit already paid on the order and all flex payments charged. That does not include any customs fees or taxes assessed by your government.

I was given permission by my supervisor that I can discount the shipping by $100.00 to brings the final payment total down to $1,193.54 USD.

Please let me know if this is acceptable to you. I will hold your order for five business days, or until November 22, 2011. If I don’t hear back from you by the due date, I will go ahead and process your order and ship it out.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best Regards,

Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum St
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Sideshow have posted many large parcels or boxes to overseas locations, they know the approximate cost involved when it comes to shipping (BUSTS LIKE THE WOLF PREDATOR OR PREDALIEN IS A GOOD EXAMPLE) yet they don't state these prices when things go up on pre-order, If I had known before hand this thing was going to cost that much to post to Australia I never would have placed the order in the first place!

^^^^^^
check out popcultcha.com ... Berserker busts for $1489.99 free postage australia wide

Well there's the answer for you.

They can't FedEx it hence this BS.

Sideshow must have bungled here. They should have thought about this before they put it up on order.

Damn, how big is the box? Can it be bigger than the predalien? :slap

because the ship so many items to overseas destinations they get a big discount from Fedex, a discount they can pass onto the customer, thats people like us.
I only paid $65.00US to have a 1:1 mask posted all the way to Australia, yet a 1:1 mask purchased from e-bay was well over $150US posted from the U.S.
Anyways here the e-mail I got from SIDESHOW this morning, it's a real bummer cause I really wanted this thing!!!

Dear Steven,

Thank you for your order with Sideshow Collectibles.

We are currently processing the final payments for the 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust and I wanted to send you a ship quote before we proceed with your order. Due to the extremely large size of this product it cannot be shipped by FedEx but instead by a freight company. This will result in the price of the freight being on the costly side and I do not want you to be unpleasantly surprised. The cost to ship the 1:1 Berserker Predator Bust to you will be approximately $1,084.30 for a total of $1,293.54 on your final payment– this is minus the deposit already paid on the order and all flex payments charged. That does not include any customs fees or taxes assessed by your government.

I was given permission by my supervisor that I can discount the shipping by $100.00 to brings the final payment total down to $1,193.54 USD.

Please let me know if this is acceptable to you. I will hold your order for five business days, or until November 22, 2011. If I don’t hear back from you by the due date, I will go ahead and process your order and ship it out.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best Regards,

Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum St
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Sideshow have posted many large parcels or boxes to overseas locations, they know the approximate cost involved when it comes to shipping (BUSTS LIKE THE WOLF PREDATOR OR PREDALIEN IS A GOOD EXAMPLE) yet they don't state these prices when things go up on pre-order, If I had known before hand this thing was going to cost that much to post to Australia I never would have placed the order in the first place!

Man. I can only imagine how hard this will be for anyone to sell if they ever decide they no longer want it.

Imagine the shipping cost? o_O

Back