Netflix Luke Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Least favorite intro so far. Pales in comparison to the Daredevil one and far inferior to the Jessica Jones, imo. Dumb thing to pick on, I guess, but I love watching the Netflix intros.

Least favorite intro so far. Pales in comparison to the Daredevil one and far inferior to the Jessica Jones, imo. Dumb thing to pick on, I guess, but I love watching the Netflix intros.

What don't you like about it so far?

Don't leave us hanging like that lol

I am absolutely loving this show!

At the end of E1 when he said "I got you" and proceeded to put on his hoodie I stood up and clapped in my living room!

More heroic in 1 second than 2 movies with Superman.

Last edited:
I'm 3 episodes in and so far I love it. It's funny, I LOVE the intro. It gets me more pumped than the DD and JJ ones. Also, I love Misty Knight. She's a breakout character. The chick playing her is killing it and man, her body is great, if I may be an traditional drooling man for a minute. heheheh.

Am I the only one that wants a Luke Cage and Black Dynamite cross over? Come on, Jive Turkeys!

I love Black Dynamite and characters from the blacksploitation that he is based on, that's why Colter as Luke Cage didn't do it for me in Jessica Jones. He was very blah to me. I hope he has more personality in this series.

Four episodes in and it's meh thus far. Very slow paced, the acting in spots just bad....dunno. DD both seasons had me hooked, JJ Puple Man kept me going but this one thus far hard to grab onto something to enjoy....Cottonmouth maybe but that's a stretch.....Finish it up see if it finishes strong....

Like with JJ, I know nothing about this character. First episode was alright. Did seem to drag. Hope we see some blacksploitation cheese.

6 episodes in and unless things pick up, I think I can say this is my least favourite of the marvel netflix series.

6 episodes in and unless things pick up, I think I can say this is my least favourite of the marvel netflix series.

I stopped after 5 and I have the same thought. I'll finish watching the series (no hurry) so I can base my thoughts on the complete package but it's trending to be very bland. Not vested in any character yet, I find none of them interesting, story and acting is ho-hum. Best part is retro flashback (baggy shirt with metal around the head and wrist)...:yess:

Last edited:
So far the ONLY thing I don't like is the intro music itself when compared to DD/JJ more catchy tunes.

The intro visuals is fine, just the tune they went with.

However I do like the heroic theme attached to him.

Last edited:
Back