Netflix Luke Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really "liked" Luke Cage, to be honest. I mean, I don't dislike him, I'm just... indifferent towards him. He's not badly written, or underdeveloped, it's just that he was never different enough for me to actually care. Most of my fave Marvel characters are street-level, plus the ocassional villain. I was never much of a super-hero guy myself. That's not to say I'm a "Carnage Rulez cause he kills and stuff" type of person, I just always preferred the more down to Earth characters. There are exceptions of coure, as guys like the Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, Thanos and Black Panther are amongst my faves, but I'm typically more of a Nick Fury, Moon Knight, Daredevil kind of guy. Iron Fist I actually really like, with the Brubaker/Fraction volume being one of my favourite books ever. I'll still watch LC, same as I'll do with all Marvel Netflix stuff, but like JJ, I'm not that thrilled.

I'm just watching to see white women conquered by the black anaconda while comparing european white men's crotch size to that of Japanese men. :lol

I'm going to wait until I start my Netflix account up again before I watch LC. Probably when House of Cards comes back and then I'll be able to see what all the fuss is over Stranger Things and watch whatever Disney movies I skipped in the theater also.

I just literally finished Jessica Jones for the 2nd time and it just got me so psyched for this show. I never realized how much her show set up his though. I really can't wait to see where he ended up after he left Jess' apartment.

I'm definitely excited, and it's mostly because of Jones. I won't be able to binge watch in a few days like some, but man, excited to share my thoughts as I get through all of the episodes.

I'm expecting Iron Fist and Jessica Jones to both show up during the season somewhere

I'm not gonna try to get my hopes up but for some reason I was kinda thinking about if Trish randomly popped up. XD Or if we saw a Trish Talks billboard somewhere. But if anything, I do hope we get a new Iron Fist teaser when the show is over like how we got a tease for Luke Cage right after Daredevil season 2.

Well I am 5 episodes in and about to pass out but I seriously ****ing love this show. Netflix is 3 for 3 right now with their Marvel properties. It's so fun! Granted they go places that Daredevil and Jessica Jones don't but it's so cool that all these shows have different vibes. Mike Colter is killing it and the chick playing Misty, i'm already on the Protect Misty Knight at all costs train like I was with Trish in Jessica Jones. Will they blow off her arm? I don't know but I kinda hope it happens! Great show so far, everyone.

Back