Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how much would a head sculpt with neck be? And the glasses would be included but seprate from the figure? Thanks!

Glasses are always included with the head sculpt (unpainted, painted, or with the figure)

They will always come black and painted

The unpainted head sculpts are $40 (glasses included)

Painted head sculpts are $149 (glasses included)

Hey Daniel, I made payment I think yesterday for an unpainted sculpt. Do they come with painted or unpainted sunglasses? I think I forgot to put my sideshow board name. Name is Neehar Gupta. Thanks!

THanks Neehar, received your payment! They are painted black sunglasses

Sent deposit of $150 + $25 delivery fee :)
Deposit made for figure, please confirm Daniel, thanks.

Thanks guys!

So far, I've recently received deposits from:
**Some I don't know the SSC username because it was not noted in the paypal comments:

Full Figures
- Paul K (deposit paid)
- Jeffrey R (deposit paid, without-HT TT BODY version)
- Dagoberto C (deposit paid)
- LordAzrael (deposit paid)
- Ernesto H (deposit paid)
- Levit05 (deposit paid)
- Al F (deposit paid)
- Chan M (deposit paid)
- Andymp (paid in full)
- Bassotto S (paid in full)
- malo (paid in full)
- Roy T (money order coming)

Painted Head
- (2) Lam K
- Marfmaster

Unpainted heads
- Ronald T
- Jason P
- Neehar G

Get payed tomoz daniel so will be sending some money your way.

Its so hard to decide what to get :-s
Thanks Pete, I'll check for the payment

And one last question, can i get just the outfit without the body or hands?
The body only comes with the full figure ($600)

The outfit can be bought separately on the store website (https://sunohc.com/store)

you can get the Full Figure WITHOUT the HT Body (the stand and the hands that normally come with a HT TT body) and get $50 off the full price,
and if you're international, you get $10 off the shipping price as well because it will be shipped Priority Mail and in a smaller box.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Sorry, I forgot to include my SSC username with my deposit this morning. Also, just wanted to know what the preference is for neck or no neck?

Hey Jody,
received your deposit,

right now almost everyone has chosen the WITH NECK option,
if not stated in the paypal comment section, the preference is assumed WITH NECK as well?

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Hey Jody,
received your deposit,

right now almost everyone has chosen the WITH NECK option,
if not stated in the paypal comment section, the preference is assumed WITH NECK as well?

Hope this helps,

Daniel

With neck is fine! Thanks Daniel!

Daniel i decided i will buy the figure with the truetype, i already paid my deposit, that's me on top of the list.

Paul.

wow haven't been in this thread for awhile. The painted HS looks incredible as well as the glasses and bullet stopping hand! can't wait to see pics of everything put all together!

Thanks Paul,
I've got you down on the list.

Thanks Gipetto0812, I appreciate it :)

So far,

we have 16 Full Figure Pre-orders
everyone chose the WITH NECK painted option,
only a few opted for the free gift option (by sending paypal gift payment), if you are one of those, please PM me what you want the free gift to be (Long sword unpainted or unpainted Neo or Morpheus)

Raymond Ferraro will once again help me out with the prototype pictures for this one,

Sean ho said the accessories are almost done

only about 3 days left to pre-order the Neo figure or outfit or painted head

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Hey Cameron just sent you an email,

Unfortunately, the prototype will be shown a week or so AFTER the pre order period ends (I'm getting Raymond Ferraro to take pictures)

and so I'd need decisions on with-neck or without-neck sooner than that.
however, as I said before, it's incredibly "unanimous" that people have chosen the WITH NECK option so far, if that helps?

pm sent ray!

and of course another email lol because your pm box was full the second time i tried to send you one hehe

Back