Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep!

i am supposed to receive the first 10 figures today and ship'm out tomorrow,

the rest of the heads and figures will arrive in september and I will ship them out as soon as possible

hope this helps
Daniel

Preview of NEO - MATRIX RELOAD :

mg0881.jpg

More pics will be updated by Sunohc....

Ah ok, just looks different for some reason, could be the glasses. The hair also looks dark brown in that picture, it could be the lighting but it needs to be black :duff

thanks kato and sean for the amazing work you both put in ,

I've been busy settling into my new address for school and so I just got done sending out notifications (tracking) to those who will receive the full figure very soon.

The Neo with Neck (unpainted) heads have not been shipped out yet (in case you are one of those who ordered this with a full figure),

as well as the extra sunglasses. Therefore I will ship those out to you guys asap when I receive them.

One thing Kato reminded me was that you should be very careful with the buttons on the coat when styling the coat.
Try to avoid touching them and there are few spare buttons included with the figure. They can only be ironed on.

The shoes are also sometimes loose (the peg had to be customized), so please remember to pose the figure with a stand.

hope this helps
Daniel

Back