Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pre-order came just at the right time for me :rock
How much will you be selling the painted sculps for Daniel?
and also what accessories are you going to make available as i may be interested in them to?

What of the option to buy the whole set without the truetype?

Hey Calcifer,
that is still an option :peace

If you want the full figure set WITHOUT the Hot Toys TrueType Advanced Caucasian body set,

It'll be $50 off the full figure set and if you're international, it's another $10 off shipping.

I will refund you this difference if you pay using the "Add to Cart" button and if you are sending the payment as a gift, then just send me the appropriate amount ($550 for US customers and $565 for international customers)

This pre-order came just at the right time for me :rock
How much will you be selling the painted sculps for Daniel?
and also what accessories are you going to make available as i may be interested in them to?

Hey Pete, these are all listed on my website: https://sunohc.com/store
but I'll post them here too :)

Painted sculpts are $149 + shipping ($5 US, $13 international)

Available Accessories (all free shipping in the US, $1.00 international)
Sunglasses (painted) - $9
Pair of Twin Sai Swords (painted) - $29
Long Sword (unpainted) - $19
Bullet Stopping Hand (skin color) - $15
Pair of Clenched Fists (skin color) - $15
Pair of Black Neo Shoes (painted) - $17

Available Outfits (ONLY DURING PREORDE
R)
**These will no longer be available after the pre-order week, so you MUST get them now. **
I've had a couple of people who've bought the Morpheus outfits after the pre-order week and they paid an extra fee (because Kato.E had to re-buy all the materials, etc.), so if you want the Neo outfits, you must get them now.

- Full Outfit set (priest coat, pants) - $325 + shipping
Custom-tailored by Kato.E for the Hot Toys Truetype Advanced body, movie-accurate design, incredible detail, high quality material, inner lining, and wired hems.

- Priest coat only - $229 + shipping
Custom-tailored by Kato.E for the Hot Toys Truetype Advanced body, movie-accurate design, incredible detail, realistic inner lining, and wired hems for styling coat.

- Dress pants only - $119 + shipping
Custom-tailored by Kato.E for the Hot Toys Truetype Advanced body, movie-accurate design, very natural and realistic fitting.

Does the unpainted sculpt come with the glossy sunglasses? It only says "black", and the sunglasses alone state "painted, glossy". Is there a difference?
Actually, that was a mistake on the website, I just corrected it.

ALL the sunglasses will come black and painted glossy.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Hey Daniel, if you could confirm that you received my payment for a painted sculpt when you get a sec that'd be awesome :)

Hey Daniel thanks for the message. Sadly, I'm going to pass on the full figure but best wishes for those who are getting parts or going the full figure route. Looking forward to some stellar in hand pics in the near future.

:rock

Are the full figures going to be made even if the minimum of 20 is not reached? or maybe there already are 20 full figure orders...

Hey Adam,

so far we've had 10 pre-orders in 3 days and so the figure will be made (are being made right now in fact lol) for sure :)
the maximum we will sell is 30, and our target was about 21.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Thanks Daniel. Are there any pictures showing the painted head with the sunglasses on? I looked around but got no joy. Still trying to decide - love the outfit but not sold on the likeness. Wondering if it would look ok with the glasses on which is how I would normally display it.

Hey Adam,

we don't have the sunglasses painted yet, they are still in the final stages of production,
but I could try a quick photoshop of the sunglasses on the head sculpt for reference perhaps.

yeah i think about 90% of the buyers will pose Neo with his sunglasses and the likeness looks pretty great with the sunglasses IMO :)

Hey Daniel, I made payment I think yesterday for an unpainted sculpt. Do they come with painted or unpainted sunglasses? I think I forgot to put my sideshow board name. Name is Neehar Gupta. Thanks!

Back