Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everyone, some updates on the sunglasses:
The casting color will be in BLACK and painted glossy,

the pictures show a test casting in dark GRAY
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Also, I am going to be sending out separate updates to all the people who ordered the full figure

There has been a slight delay in production,
Unfortunately it's impossible for Sean Ho and Kato to crank out 19 painted heads and outfits and have them shipped to me by August 13th (I have all the Hot Toys bodies and custom boxes)

I am going to try my best to have at least 10 complete full figures shipped out before August 17th because I am moving to another address for school (California to Indiana)

The rest of the full figures will be shipped 1-2 weeks after

I will contact each of you individually, the order of shipping out will be based on the order the deposits were received.

We should have pictures of the prototype very soon

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Thanks for the update Daniel, and the glasses look great!

What date are those who ordered just a painted sculpt looking at?

Hey Dane,

the full figures are definitely still the priority and so if Sean can only get 10 painted heads out to me by August 13th, it'll be for the first ten full figures,
sorry about that.

However, those who ordered separate things will only get them a few weeks later

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Hi daniel
glasses look great indeed
i will buy another pair for sure
any suggestion for any paints to have a mirror effect to use on the lenses?

I totally understand Daniel, no worries! I just wasn't sure if you had an estimated time frame for the sculpts a la carte.

Yeah would love to see updates. It's great seeing that painted head for the first time since ordering, can't wait to get this bad boy!

Hey Calcifer,

I just sent Kato and Sean emails again, I haven't heard back from them for a while, but I imagine they were working away furiously because I gave them such a tight deadline.

If we can't get the 10 before the 17th of August, I would work my hardest to get them out the door as soon as I receive them. Because I'm moving again (to my school address) after 17th of August, it'll just be more expensive for me to ship all my supplies and figure parts to another address (which is why i wanted to ship out at least half of them).

Sorry about the delay everyone,
please let me know if you have any other questions

hey guys, i just heard back from Sean Ho,

it is still possible that we can get out the first 10 figures before August 17th,

however, we may not have any prototype pictures ready by then?
I will contact you each individually (first 10) for the remainder of the payment. If you would still like to wait for the prototype pictures, that is okay but you will be bumped behind the first 10 to receive.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Nothing here - ?

Hey adam,

I have only send messages to the first 10 preorders for now (you are #17) because Sean Ho and Kato are only able to get 10 done before august 17, and then I will move to my school address and ship the rest of the out in Early September (and then you should receive a PM a week before that)

sorry about the confusion

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Here is the list just in case:

1. malo - PAID IN FULL
2. Simone - PAID IN FULL
3. Andymp - PAID IN FULL
4. C. Ming Chiu - PAID IN FULL
5. Al F. - PAID IN FULL
6. E. Hernandez - DEPOSIT (notification sent)
7. LordAzrael - DEPOSIT (notification sent)
8. Calcifer - DEPOSIT (notification sent)
9. Mystolle - PAID IN FULL
10. JeffTVR - DEPOSIT (notification sent)

--- the people listed above are the first 10 Preorders and their figures will ship out August 17-ish.
--- the people listed below will have their orders shipped out in Early September

11. J-Doll - DEPOSIT (next in line for the first 10 preorders if anyone decides to be in the second round)
12. neo - DEPOSIT
13. Platty - DEPOSIT
14. Levit05 - DEPOSIT
15. R. Tamashiro - DEPOSIT
16. yodasan - DEPOSIT
17. 1mod6 - PAID
18. D. Neilan - PAID

19. (two full figures still available in case anyone is still interested)
20. (two full figures still available in case anyone is still interested)

Last edited:
Back