Nemesisenforcers' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Holy Moly!
Another awesome Collector in the house.

Man you guys have great stuff!
I gotta see more:wave

Holy Moly!
Another awesome Collector in the house.

Man you guys have great stuff!
I gotta see more:wave

I tend to say that mine is moderate compared to others here. I wish I have the space and money make it so. Thank you for your compliments. I really appreciat it.

Since it is a three day weekend, I had a chance to update my collection and take out some stuff that were in boxes for awhile. I even bought a new display case to put them in. Hope you enjoy it. :)

f8a083d3.jpg

640be1f7.jpg

a31ffde2.jpg

71214454.jpg

a235f332.jpg

f4d5edaa.jpg

f3dc6f75.jpg

Since it is a three day weekend, I had a chance to update my collection and take out some stuff that were in boxes for awhile. I even bought a new display case to put them in. Hope you enjoy it. :)

f8a083d3.jpg

640be1f7.jpg

a31ffde2.jpg

71214454.jpg

a235f332.jpg

f4d5edaa.jpg

f3dc6f75.jpg

Great Great Update; Nemesis, Never get tired of looking at your Great Collection, Great Post

The third piece in the X-men Dio has been aquired. Got it for a good deal at Comickaze this past weekend.

IMG_3037_zps8d4c3b53.jpg

Wow are these still on sale or sold out? Love them. Congrats mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks! Not sure if they are sold out. I think this guy has a site ( if you are talking about the Maxim and Rolling Stones print ) that you can order it from. Sadly, I did not get his card but I will ask my freind.

Back