Nemesisenforcers' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mines today and I am absolutely happy with this. From th sculpture to the paint apps, it is absolutely stunning. IMO this as good as what was shown at SDCC, if not better. A must have for any collector.

IMG_4395_zps0559f461.jpg

IMG_4394_zps9fd9e653.jpg

The only problem that I saw are these spots that they missed on the base. I want to return it but I do not want to get something worse. Got some thinking to do.

IMG_4392_zps14e2669a.jpg

IMG_4391_zps28304475.jpg

IMG_4390_zpsf37b8c4a.jpg

IMG_4389_zps629886ab.jpg

Thanks guys! I was kinda bummed that there were issues on it. However, I decided to keep this since there will be a risk on getting a worse piece. Besides with the big...statue who would want to look at the base. Hey C! I wish you luck on getting her and you will not regret it. Keep us posted.

Originally not on my want list but after seeing this at a local comic book store, I just could not resist. On top of that the price tag was tempting. There was another piece that was in that comic book store had that is on my want list but was set aside because of her.

Originally not on my want list but after seeing this at a local comic book store, I just could not resist. On top of that the price tag was tempting. There was another piece that was in that comic book store had that is on my want list but was set aside because of her.

Excellent Score and Pic's on Psylocke my Friend, Impressive Post Nemesis

"takes deep breath" They have this thing called going to work and in the last 2 to 3 weeks, to the tune of 60 + hours a week, I have been going there way to much :gah:

Thanks for asking my Friend and you?

I am doing good as well. Just like you work is crazy :panic: but I do not go over than 40 hours a week. Good thing about all of this, I can reserve money to buy a new piece. So it evens out. :blissy

Back