• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

needed:HOT TOYS scar pred Ani-Com HONG KONG VARIANT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is one awesome pose man !.
celticandscar2.jpg

I believe the head is the exclusive but i'm pretty sure the rest of scar is from the first release? Cos i remember the feet of the exclusive was with the open blades. Think the mask was also more brightly painted and less weathered :)

But defin a cool pose:chew (gets ready to follow suit)

I believe the head is the exclusive but i'm pretty sure the rest of scar is from the first release? Cos i remember the feet of the exclusive was with the open blades. Think the mask was also more brightly painted and less weathered :)

But defin a cool pose:chew (gets ready to follow suit)

Yup, just a regular Scar I pre-ordered before they were released (everyone said I was crazy back then too - lol). I ended up scoring exclusive head by itself on ebay for like $30 or something. Not sure on the feet and mask differences on the actual Ani Com version.

HT preds rule! I really want to sell mine, but when I look at them on the shelf, I don't want to let them go!

Yup, just a regular Scar I pre-ordered before they were released (everyone said I was crazy back then too - lol). I ended up scoring exclusive head by itself on ebay for like $30 or something. Not sure on the feet and mask differences on the actual Ani Com version.

HT preds rule! I really want to sell mine, but when I look at them on the shelf, I don't want to let them go!

well whenever you wanna sell them off keep me in mind. i'd be willing to take your entire collection too. :monkey5

:rotfl Here's another Ani-com Scar on eBay....you can buy it now for ONLY $927.45. Oh and don't forget $80 to ship!

thats crazy...i sent him a email trying 2 negotiate, so we will c. i may b crazy, but not stupid. good lookin out though...and 80 for shipping, give me a break! unless the package is goin across the globe 2 times.

thats crazy...i sent him a email trying 2 negotiate, so we will c. i may b crazy, but not stupid. good lookin out though...and 80 for shipping, give me a break! unless the package is goin across the globe 2 times.

You may have a shot negotiating....I can't believe anyone would pay $1000- for this figure....but you never know. Money is no object to some out there.

so.....im still having no luck getting my hands on this guy, kinda getting irritating, but what can i say, im very IMPATIENT, especially cause i have been so close. And i know, theres nothin really special bout him, but my goal is 2 get all the preds! so anyone with any info on where 2 get one, u know where 2 find me

Back